General Gaming Thread

TKz

I don't know. On one hand on all accounts it's a buggy game that didn't deliver what it promised... on the other, the main reason people are loving it is because it's got a social aspect that's unparalleled.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

18 minutes ago, Meacon said:

And if it kills a few people dumb enough to walk in traffic or fall of a cliff, that's just natural selection at work.

Also known as "thinning the herd", and I agree.

Probably the same report I saw. They not only showed the screen, but the reporter narrating the story even read it out loud. The girl was a dumbass, and her mother wasn't doing her any favors by making excuses and blaming the game rather than the girl walking on a highway. I have no sympathy at all.

Wonder what her reaction would have been if the girl walked had out onto a racetrack while a race was in progress?

Dead Rising remasters coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC! I mean, it would have been nice of them to make the older games backwards compatible on the One but maybe they might add some stuff, like co-op and better AI in the first game. That and with the advent of the suspend/resume feature of the One, maybe I'll actually be able to do the whole 7 day survival thing.

@Benji THINK OF ALL THE TIME LIMITS!

• Like 1

I think it autosaved every time you went into a new area, but it was ages since I played it so IDK.

What I do remember is fighting those twins while drinking cocktails of vodka combined with vodka (lol) and throwing up during the fight a lot.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I know that you had to save in the toilets and that's about it as far as the save mechanism.

I got 98% of trophies for it, the only one Idon't have is when you have to do every chapter co op - I even did the kill 72k zombies in the time limit. After 3 attempts.

I wanted the platinum :(

The 'Elusive Target' right now on Hitman is Gary Busey. That was, ummm....an interesting mission.

Didn't really go well for me. I took out one of his guards, but someone saw me stash the body. Then his other guard thought I was suspicious, so I had to kill them. Then I went to kill Gary in a dark alley, but I missed the first two shots.

What were some good games for the Dreamcast? I've downloaded an emulator and some games (Virtua Tennis, Virtua Soccer, Shenmue and some others), but I really don't know anything about it.

30 minutes ago, MDK said:

What were some good games for the Dreamcast? I've downloaded an emulator and some games (Virtua Tennis, Virtua Soccer, Shenmue and some others), but I really don't know anything about it.

The Dreamcast version of Crazy Taxi is the best version released for the home consoles. Jet Set Radio is also one a key Dreamcast title. And from what I understand the Sonic Adventure titles are some of the better titles in the 3D era of Sonic.And I'd add Space Channel 5 and Capcom vs SNK as a couple of titles you might want to check out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

The Dreamcast version of Crazy Taxi is the best version released for the home consoles. Jet Set Radio is also one a key Dreamcast title. And from what I understand the Sonic Adventure titles are some of the better titles in the 3D era of Sonic.And I'd add Space Channel 5 and Capcom vs SNK as a couple of titles you might want to check out.

Cheers, I remember playing Crazy Taxi at a mates house once and fell in love with it. I'll check the rest out when I get to better internet connection.

If you are interested in wrestling games there is the Dreamcast exclusive WWF Royal Rumble as well as the two ECW games (Hardcore Revolution & Anarzhy Rulz) and if you want to venture into the Japanese titles I think there is a Fire Pro game as well as a couple of All Japan and New Japan games.