General Gaming Thread

TKz

Ok Spec Ops: The Line may be one of the best games I've ever played. I've never felt so emotionally drained by the end of a game as I was with this. I was Captain Walker by the end of that. I cant explain why it's so great without really spoiling big parts of it, but it's a shooter with consequences for your actions. It's amazing! Cant reccomend it enough.

The one thing is though it's short so unless you are a multiplayer lover I might just rent it. I finished it in just under 5 hours. More people need to play this!

Ok Spec Ops: The Line may be one of the best games I've ever played. I've never felt so emotionally drained by the end of a game as I was with this. I was Captain Walker by the end of that. I cant explain why it's so great without really spoiling big parts of it, but it's a shooter with consequences for your actions. It's amazing! Cant reccomend it enough.

The one thing is though it's short so unless you are a multiplayer lover I might just rent it. I finished it in just under 5 hours. More people need to play this!

I thought it was fantastic too. Haven't touched the multiplayer, didn't need it. And the whole HEY TEAM DEATHMATCH kind of jars with the message of the story. Still, really good. There were a couple of points where I wasn't sure I could play on. Like, I had to pause and go for a cigarette.

In news that really shouldn't surprise anyone, Plants vs.Zombies 2 is slated for spring '13, according to PopCap.

I'll be keeping an eye to see if there are any worthwhile updates/additions, but I feel the console version nailed the overall feel of what PvZ could be. The iOS is fun enough, but co-op really made this game feel complete.

• Like 1

Guys, I want to play t' Deadpool game

btw who's played Sleeping Dogs here? is it any good?

I'm playing it, it's pretty good. Not quite as awesome as Saints Row or GTA, but it is still a pretty good game and I would say pick it up if you had t' cash.

I remember Yahtzee being pretty complimentary to it in his review. It's somewhat based on Heart of Darkness?

I cant tell if a review of his is positive or not. t' fact he has had to come back to games hes liked and said "oh. Yeah. It was good, couldnt you tell?" Doesnt help.

Only thing surprising about Plants vs. Zombies 2 is that it took this long. Can't wait.

And I've literally never heard of Spec Ops: The Line before you guys brought it up. That good, huh? Even for a COD-hating, don't-really-care-about-Halo, kinda-over-the-whole-FPS-thing guy like myself?

Only thing surprising about Plants vs. Zombies 2 is that it took this long. Can't wait.

And I've literally never heard of Spec Ops: The Line before you guys brought it up. That good, huh? Even for a COD-hating, don't-really-care-about-Halo, kinda-over-the-whole-FPS-thing guy like myself?

It's not an FPS. It's a typical military game for the most part but the story is fantastic and really sucked me in emotionally which is something that doesn't happen very much. It looks amazing too and some of the things they do with sand are pretty cool.