These films are underrated!

I only watched it once so I can't attest to whether I'd like it now, but Lucky Number Slevin was a perfectly fine movie as long as you really like Guy Ritchie crime movies since it's pretty much just an American version of that. Great cast.

• Like 2

One Hour Photo was awesome. Really creepy and a great performance from Williams, the story was pretty different since it doesn't really go the way you'd expect. It's really stylish in places as well.

I also like Lucky Number Slevin. Awesome movie.

• 3 weeks later...

Insomnia and The Birdcage are awesome. Fuck the haters. People need to watch World's Greatest Dad.

Fuck I hate that you aren't gay even more and I didn't think such a thing was possible.

I liked Freeway which is a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood starring Reese Witherspoon.

Frailty is by far the best movie I've seen that hardly anyone else has. Just fucking brilliant.

Sorry, who is arguing that The Birdcage is a Robin Williams film? It's a film featuring Nathan Lane, Gene Hackman, and Hank Azaria. Robin Williams isn't in a role in that film, he's a plot device.

As far as underrated films go, Elizabethtown isn't as mediocre to me as most people argue that it is. It's got a good cast, a decent plot, and a satisfying ending. Oh, and "Freebird". What's not to like?

Who the hell thought One Hour Photo was underrated? It made a profit in theaters, and has a like 81% rating at rotten tomatoes..

I sorta remember Freeway from high school. I just remember thinking, "Poor Kiefer Sutherland and Reese Witherspoon. I suppose their careers have come to this." Apparently, they recovered just fine.

:angry:

I should point out that I never saw it all the way through. I saw brief scenes in a video production class when another student was basically stealing footage for a project he was doing. I saw enough to get the general plot, and that's about it. It just struck me as one of those "let's pay a couple of actors with decent name value and make something trashy and straight-to-VHS that will get a lot of video rentals."

I sorta remember Freeway from high school. I just remember thinking, "Poor Kiefer Sutherland and Reese Witherspoon. I suppose their careers have come to this." Apparently, they recovered just fine.

:angry:

I should point out that I never saw it all the way through. I saw brief scenes in a video production class when another student was basically stealing footage for a project he was doing. I saw enough to get the general plot, and that's about it. It just struck me as one of those "let's pay a couple of actors with decent name value and make something trashy and straight-to-VHS that will get a lot of video rentals."

Freeway is one of my all time favorite little Indie films. Just such an awesome modern day retelling.

As for One Hour Photo, making a profit does not mean a film is good. If it did Transformers 2 is one of the greatest films ever made and just no.