AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

Promos for next week look pretty amazing.

EDIT: Oh, also, damn, I forgot about

That sly little smirk on Walt's face when Mike has his gun up to Walt's temple. That was pretty great too.

Yeah, Walt refusing to give in when it would've given him $5m and a better chance at having his kids back in his life shows how out of control his ego really is right now. I can't wait until he gets what's coming to him.

I really hope something massive happens before t' mid-season "break". Because I only finished t' first four series t' day t' season 5 premiere aired, I've never really been without Breaking Bad since I discovered it... it's gonna be horrible :(

I expect that at t' end of episode 8 we will be where this season started. With Walter on t' run. Why is he on t' run? Cause he fucked up bad. How? He did something to Mike, and t' DEA caught a whiff of it.

Doubtful, considering t' season started on his 52nd birthday. I'm more expecting some kind of timeskip between t' two halves of t' season.

Just read an interview with the actress who plays Marie.

And she said the last episode before the break is gonna be a "game changer". Awwww shiiiit it's gonna be EPIC! I'm expecting some big stuff tonight.

I'm thinking Hank will find out, but that seems too predictable. It will probably be something out of left field that still makes sense.

I just wanna know about that big ass gun he bought in the season opener!

Okay I'm only five minutes in but holy shit that entire opening was fucking amazing.

"Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?"

and this exchange:

"I'm the cook. I'm the man who killed Gus Fring."

"Bullshit. The Cartel got Fring."

*pause*

"That's right. Say my name."

"You're Heisenberg."

"You're goddamn right."

EDIT: Holy shit, the look on Gomie's face when he caught that lawyer in the act of depositing all that money. That look alone should win awards.

EDIT: Holy fuuuuuuuuuck.

Hard to not see where that was ending.

Well yeah. The beauty of this show is that even knowing that, it was no less of a gut-punch.

The following contains spoilers up until the most recent episode. The last spoiler is a possible theory on things to come but still contains spoilers.

One thing that I have seen is the coloring on the show. The idea is that the show has been fairly consistent with the colors foreshadowing the plot. Red has always been a symbol for death, such as when Jessie killed the other cook, (Can't remember his name). Marie wears purple as she seemingly has a loyalty to the characters, so much so that she seems to be flopping recently from side to side. Orange is primarily with Hank as he is nearly always in danger. These colors, along with green for greed and blue for the method have been seen through out the show. Walt used to mainly wear white as for the presence that he is the hero, blue for antihero and meth, and now black for his dark turn. On the most recent episode, when Walt is speaking to Jessie, he is wearing black with Orange, fondling a red towel. Behind Jessie, red splotches of paint covered the door. In one shot as well, behind Walt are three towels stacked, blue on top, green in the middle, and red at the bottom, possibly signifying the road Walt is headed. The towel and clothes Walt was wearing designates the blood he would need to "wipe" from his hands soon and the danger arising from it. Something I've started to look into. There's one color that has been seen primarily with a character that I will put in separate spoilers as it could be a major plot point.

During the airplane crash episode, Walt finds a pink doll, obviously from a dead child. This whole catastrophe seemed odd and out of place when looking back. Yeah, characters were tied to the events, but it really had no effect on Walt and the over all story. The pink is a sign of death and the only character who has been primarily castes with that color is Holly, Walt's newborn daughter. It could be a sign of death for Holly soon. Now, it could also be seen as Jessie's possible death, with him being seen as more child like than his partners and his last name being Pinkman. Just some thoughts. I may be over-analysing though.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!

:(

Pretty much this.

I love it. I get caught up after ignoring the show, I think Mike's a great character, and then....bam. They kill him off. <_<