AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

Mike has to pay his guys, Mike can't be out no matter what he says I don't think and I can definitely smell Walt bringing up Gus's killing of kids as a counter-point to Mike claiming his problems with it and causing a tremendous argument.

Which could lead to...

"He ordered that kid on the bike shot. He tried to poison Brock."

"...no he didn't."

It was already revealed in last seasons finale that it wasn't Gus and it was just "berries kids sometimes accidentally eat."

Just rewatched the Pilot and it's amazing how far the show has come since the first season, but something I wanted to point out from the beginning of the second episode.

They take the video camera with them and Walt destroys the tape right then and there. So the theory of them finding the video camera is out.

Fuck, that escape was like something out of a Saw movie.

• Like 2

Guest Owned by Quickquid

Daaaaaaaaaaamn.

Two episodes to go, and I think they'll be setting up the pieces for next year's final season. There's so many ways it could go that I'm anxious to see which one(s) they pick. Do the DEA finally do something right? Does Skyler try to get some sort of immunity in exchange for info on Walt? Does she let something slip to Marie? Does Jesse realize that if he keeps running with Walt, he'll end up as broken as Skyler? Does Jesse realize that at this point nobody would care if Walt were out of the picture and quite a few people would be much happier?

When Walt was setting his own goddamn wrist on fire to cut through that tie, two things were going through my mind: 1) Jesus Christ, Walt is even more insane than I thought he was, and 2) please don't let him win again

:(

It really shows just how far off course Walt has gone since the start of the series that he no longer considers five million dollars to be enough when he was previously willing to get out for less than one million. But like C-MIL said, the Gray Matter story sums it up perfectly, and it's something he's never going to get over (and his unwillingness to talk about what led to the whole situation makes me think that he's still mad that he 'lost' to Elliott over Gretchen, that seems like something that would haunt Walt).

Guest Owned by Quickquid

t' problem with reading good online TV critics is that they’re smarter than you and can often put pieces together long before it even dawns on you that there is a puzzle.

t' good thing with reading good online TV critics is that if t' pieces are there, t' creator’s intent isn’t to surprise, so being told about these things might just make you appreciate t' show more.

With that in mind…

Jesse complaining about frozen food not looking as good as it does on t' packaging. TV report about fake caviar made from kelp. Hank talking about Miracle Whip versus mayonnaise.

What are you thinking, Walt?

Great episode. That dinner scene was amazing.

"Remember when you asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business? Neither. I'm in the empire business."

He is t' absolute worst. I was actively rooting against him last night and just like "aw damn" when he pulled a MacGyver.

Same. Rationally I knew t' chances of him actually getting shut down like that with two episodes left before t' season break were low, but dammit everything in my body was praying for him to somehow finally be fucked.

That is amazing.

It's always nice when Walt and Skyler are in a room together. So awkward. Poor Jesse.

I knew this whole Grey Matter thing was still eating at Walt. When Walt recommitted to doing t' meth thing, I knew that it was a matter of feeling like he was owed something. His false sense of entitlement has led to t' narcissistic dick that we see before us. When Gretchen came back into t' picture many moons ago, you could see t' subtle disdain in Walt.

t' ending of this episode gave me chills because that's never really how it is, is it? Everybody wins? Bullshit. Walt doesn't play that game. Walt wins. It isn't that cooking meth is all that Walt has, it's keeping himself at t' top that Walt cares about at all. I don't doubt that he has love for his kids, but Skyler taking them away from him isn't about loving them, it's about an attack on his pride. In his ideal world he runs a meth empire, with wife and kids at his feet worshiping him as some sort of great provider. As if it's such a great thing that Walt is doing by handing money to those lesser than he is. Walt has gone off t' narcissism deep end. I don't think this plan he has is going to end up well for everybody and somebody is going to pay a big price really soon.

I expect that at t' end of episode 8 we will be where this season started. With Walter on t' run. Why is he on t' run? Cause he fucked up bad. How? He did something to Mike, and t' DEA caught a whiff of it.

Though, all I can truly say is fucking bring me episode 7 ASAP cause shit's about to go bananas.

Also, Todd, man. Come on.