AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

Guest Owned by Quickquid

Holy shit. Find it a little strange that Mike was willing to let Walt get the bag, but I'm willing to look past it for that ending.

And yeah, we're definitely getting a Jesse/Skyler team-up. No way that Vamanos conversation isn't hinting at something, especially with Mike gone.

Holy. &#$%#$*. Shit.

Awesome finale, but fuck AMC. Fuck them so hard. A year??? A FUCKING YEAR long wait for the second half of the season? What do they think this is, The Sopranos?!?!

I seriously thought they were bringing it back after The Walking Dead, but A YEAR?! So lame.

Watching the replay. This is crazy violent.

Yeah. What was the song that played over that montage? Also, during the cook, loved that they used "Crystal Blue Persuasion". It.. fits. So well.

Holy shit, though, that season finale.

A year.. :(

Guest Owned by Quickquid

I hope it isn't just as simple as Hank catching Walter. If Hank gets Walt he'll have to get Skylar too.

And if Hank catches Walt, what does that mean about his perceived ability as a cop (that Walt was right under his nose the whole time), or about his taking Walt's money to pay for his rehab?

I hope it isn't just as simple as Hank catching Walter. If Hank gets Walt he'll have to get Skylar too.

And if Hank catches Walt, what does that mean about his perceived ability as a cop (that Walt was right under his nose the whole time), or about his taking Walt's money to pay for his rehab?

Exactly. Walter is, not coincidentally, a cancer. He has spread and infected everyone he has ever come into contact with on both sides of the law and with plenty of innocent bystanders in between. It's not as simple as slapping cuffs on him.

Death toll in Breaking Bad:

breakingbad_deathtoll1.jpg

What Hank really saw:

Dv38v.jpg

And now my take on things:

I think Walt has found out the cancer is back, it showed him under the hospital scanner (which is pretty much the exact same clip as the first episode). When he's found out he it's back he's suddenly happy to give up cooking (he said previously it was never about the money, so the money in the garage thing is a decoy). He's then tried to make it up to everyone he loves before he dies - Jesse with the money, Skylar by giving up cooking and leaving her the bulk of the money and possible Hank by leaving that book in such an obvious place (this is Walt, the guy covers his tracks all the time - think about the risen).

I told my girlfriend this and she said what about the clip we saw of Walt of the run. I've got a feeling it might be from Lydia: she's shown she's willing to put a hit out for people who know too much about her in the past and I think the news of Walt wanting out has driven her to this.

Maybe. :shifty:

• Like 2

I'm trying to comprehend Jesse's reaction after Walt leaving the money for him. Anyone have any idea where they're going with it?

Jesse thought Walt was going to kill him or something. Walt then gave Jesse the money and after Walt left Jesse realised what he'd almost done (Jesse went and grabbed a gun when he saw it was Walt at the door, then you saw Jesse drop the gun after Walt had left)