FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

Two things I don't understand.

How has someone earnt over 91,000 match coins before the game has even been released?

And since, theoretically, the richest player on the game only has 91,000 coins, how are people managing to bid hundreds of thousands for players at auction? The economics of it don't make any sense.

The game is officially "released" for those with the EA Season Ticket which allowed an early access version of the game to be downloaded at 6pm last night. Judging from when your post was though it probably is a hack of some kind, nobody can play 136 games in 2 hours 40 mins, unless he's some kind of beta tester.

Speaking of one of those people with an EA Season Ticket (I bought it yesterday as I'm off work all next week and can now play it non-stop) I can tell you that not much in the game has changed. Career mode is pretty much the same, Ultimate Team has a new layout which is pretty cool, and the Football Club aspect has been developed a bit more and is actually worth checking out.

Just scored quite possibly my favourite goal ever, in any football game. Didn't look pretty or anything, but the build up was fantastic, one of those moments where you can't believe it actually worked. Started a pro career as a striker for Celtic, but was loaned out to Sligo Rovers to get experience and build up my skill level. So I'm still really low levelled and trying to learn the whole first touch deal. No real pace, and at this point no stamina, so I'm trying to slow down a bit instead of just sprint at people, and my ball skills are terrible as always. I just dribbled around 4 players and slotted the ball home.

Aw, the replay cuts off the start of the run from the halfway line and two of the defenders :(

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/136418941

I've started a manager career as Bristol Rovers as I always play as a local team in the lowest division. It's still got the usual unrealistic transfer system, joining me on loan are Haris Seferovic and Marko Livaja who are a bit too good for the League 2 defenders. It'll be interesting to see what the Job Offers are like as I've got a bit frustrated in past games at being stuck in the same job constantly.

Wish I'd saved a replay of a goal I scored earlier, after an opposition goal kick a defender headed it forward, Seferovic did a lob header to one striker (Elliot Richards), who lob headed a cross to Livaja, it bounced once and he did a lob shot header over the goalkeeper and in. Take that Cheltenham.

If you play a lot of Ultimate Team make sure you check out the Football Club catalogue, some of the things you buy include extra coin bonuses, extra room for consumables and the trade pile and extra slots for squads.

Edited by Chris2K

Two things I don't understand.

How has someone earnt over 91,000 match coins before the game has even been released?

And since, theoretically, the richest player on the game only has 91,000 coins, how are people managing to bid hundreds of thousands for players at auction? The economics of it don't make any sense.

The game is officially "released" for those with the EA Season Ticket which allowed an early access version of the game to be downloaded at 6pm last night. Judging from when your post was though it probably is a hack of some kind, nobody can play 136 games in 2 hours 40 mins, unless he's some kind of beta tester.

Speaking of one of those people with an EA Season Ticket (I bought it yesterday as I'm off work all next week and can now play it non-stop) I can tell you that not much in the game has changed. Career mode is pretty much the same, Ultimate Team has a new layout which is pretty cool, and the Football Club aspect has been developed a bit more and is actually worth checking out.

Here in South America it was released two days ago. Maybe thats the reason but it seems weird that someone would play 136 matches in two days.

Edited by Khain

You'd be pretty lucky to get something two days before its official release day if you have ordered it. Should get mine tomorrow seen as though I ordered it from Shopto.