Critically panned movies that you liked

MalaCloudy Black

I agree. My problem with the Mario film is it's wholly misjudged. They sort of try to have fun in places, but someone along the way decided "hey, King Koopa is an almighty ruler, so this is clearly a textbook dystopia". It needed to be bright and colourful and whimsical. Think the Super Show, but with more Captain Lou Albano.

RU-FI-OOOO

First Mortal Kombat film was fun. I like Domino and Keira Knightley is immensely hot in it.

Other Knightley films - King Arthur is absolutely fine and an interesting re-telling of the myth. The Hole (an English thriller) is alright. I remember the twist at the end being pretty good too.

I enjoyed John Carter, actually. It was hokey and stupid, but then, so is the book it's based on. It certainly wasn't a bad film, and it had it's nice moments. I don't think you could have really done a better adaptation of Princess Of Mars, so it was what it was.

And Dominic West hamming it up as the villain was amazing. He was like, third, on a scale that has Gary Oldman in Book Of Eli at number two, and Jeremy Irons in Dungeons & Dragons at number one.

First Mortal Kombat film was fun. I like Domino and Keira Knightley is immensely hot in it.

The original Mortal Kombat film from 1995 is goddamn amazing, and I will not hear a bad word about it. I don't remember Keira Knightley being in it, though. :shifty:

That's because she'd have been about 10.

Then what the hell does this mean? :unsure:

The original Mortal Kombat film from 1995 is goddamn amazing, and I will not hear a bad word about it. I don't remember Keira Knightley being in it, though. :shifty:

Domino is a Keira Knightly film. Not a Mortal Kombat character :P

Domino is a Keira Knightly film. Not a Mortal Kombat character :P

Well now. That should teach me to read. Or maybe to care about Keira Knightley. Although that probably won't happen. :shifty: