The 2013 Music Thread

Jimmy

I really like the new JT album. Not as much as part 1, but it's still a lot of fun. But I was always going to like it can I luv Timberlake.

I'm hearing different things from different places but I didn't think Part 1 was all that good. "Pusher Love Girl" is a great song if you cut the entire last bit from it and the singles work and that's about it.

Labeling something part 2 indicates a continuation from the original. This isn't a continuation. It's a cash-in. 1 mil in sales in the US week 1 for 20/20 Vision and everybody involves wants to make some more money, so they get the songs that weren't strong enough and call it part 2. I don't blame anybody involved (money is money), but at the end of the day, it's a bunch of songs that weren't strong enough for the LP pieced together for a part 2.

If you have Spotify on a mobile or a tablet your only option is to pay for it. I'm pretty sure you would have to make the deposit first.

In short there is free version - only available on PCs, but has adverts and play limit

£5 per month - unlimited with no ads but only for PCs

£10 per month - unlimited and can use on phones and tablets

Psychic by Darkside (Nicolas Jaar's project that he remixed Random Access Memories on) is amazing. Probably the best album of the year so far.

I am so hyped for that one; I absolutely loved Jaar's Space is Only Noise. Have you heard the track-for-track remix they did of Daft Punk's Random Access Memories?

Psychic by Darkside (Nicolas Jaar's project that he remixed Random Access Memories on) is amazing. Probably the best album of the year so far.

I am so hyped for that one; I absolutely loved Jaar's Space is Only Noise. Have you heard the track-for-track remix they did of Daft Punk's Random Access Memories?

I was the one that posted it here. :P

Haven't listened in awhile though and, when I did, it was while I was working so I need to go back.