The New Kit Thread

New Home kit to be revealed officially just after midnight on Thursday morning. Apparently this is it.

Liverpool-New-Kit-1.png

Not as bad as I thought it would be from the original leaks, but not really that much difference besides the white. I'm still praying the rumoured away and third kits are fakes...

It does look nice...but that blue strip down the middle makes it very un-Leeds. Got to agree with WACCOE there.

If the white was yellow it'd make a great away kit.

It's still white for the most part and you have to mix up your kit a little bit every now and then otherwise people wouldn't bother buying replica kits year in and year out if they were identical. I could understand the outrage if it were a red stripe or something but blue is still Leeds.

Our new kits, which were decided by a fan vote, have been revealed at tonight's End of Season dinner.

Not got any good pics yet but the new away kit is blue & black hoops which is pretty nice. Plus I'm glad the monstrosity that was the 'african violet' design didn't win.

Matt, you enjoying Macron kits up in Leeds?

Not really. Their designs are fairly nice for the most part. However their quality is poor. Or it was until last season anyway, didn't get a replica this year.

Not really. Their designs are fairly nice for the most part. However their quality is poor. Or it was until last season anyway, didn't get a replica this year.

I like our design this season. Heard the quality is shoddy. Chose not to get one as I wanted to wear my Nike/Acorns one with Petrov on the back. Will be good getting next seasons I reckon.

I like our design this season. Heard the quality is shoddy. Chose not to get one as I wanted to wear my Nike/Acorns one with Petrov on the back. Will be good getting next seasons I reckon.

Yeah the weird chevron things on the shoulders of my shirt fell off.

Not that I was fussed as I prefer the shirt without anyway, but it's not good for quality purposes

Liking the Liverpool top. Would prefer it without the gold but I still like it with it. Will be the first Liverpool shirt I've bought in years anyway. At the very least I think the white trim makes it a touch more exciting than this year's effort.

It's official.

276553.jpg

True to tradition, the new Liverpool home kit is of course all red with white and gold trim, while the goalkeeper strip is made up of a white jersey, black shorts and black socks.

Kit manufacturers Warrior highlighted the three-piece collar, sublimation print and mirrored sleeve detailing as the three main differences to the new design, which took inspiration from the outfit players wore for Liverpool's fourth European Cup success.

Warrior's War-Tech has been used on the new kit. This technology revolves around the fabric of the shirt being light and breathable. The fabric will also be moisture-wicking, designed to help keep players dry from sweat in the most humid of conditions.

Current Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers was very pleased with the final outcome of the kit, and said: "It’s distinctly Liverpool which the players and I love. It exceeds what we need it to do technically while also delivering a strong visual statement."

The new goalkeeper kit is gonna take some getting used to. I want more luminous green and yellow :angry:

Here's the kit it's apparently based on too.

1984_4fdf58d6689a0495477058.jpg