The New Kit Thread

New Rovers top, blue on the correct side this year and also the correct shade!

eQAoB1L.jpg

Great shirt aside the sponser. Not a fan of betting companies on shirts, nevermind one that looks like it is broken English. >_>

I always think it say dafuck

• Like 1

What's going on with the sponser on the Ipswich kit? The kits are both really nice apart from that...thing

Isn't it their owners company...or even just his name? I really like the kit though, but yeah not sure why that white bit is so huge.

I prefer thinner stripes but that Palace kit will probably look decent depending on the sponsor.

The back is fucking hideous and the front looks like we're morphing into Colchester from the ground up.

That Newcastle jersey is terrible, the back especially. It's entirely white with a stupid blue tail for some reason. It'd be perfectly fine if it was exactly the same but with black and white stripes on the back with blue numbers like so.

CD10868360.jpg

But still, fuck Wonga and Sports Direct.

Apparently some fans are making an alternative shirt that's going to be sold at cost price.

MagpieBrand-256x300.jpg

Nice way of wearing the colours without supporting pay day loans or Sports Direct, hopefully they actually get it off the ground!

• Like 1

That's a great idea if allowed, having the freedom that big manufacturer kits don't have could lead to it looking very good.

Hell, I might even buy one to wear when playing football/around the city if it's decent.

I'll be keeping an eye on that, but the later images have Adidas branding so no idea how that works.

The Rangers ones are Nike and Adidas branded respectively. I don't think there's a problem with sourcing the kits from them like any other Sunday league team could. Wouldn't mind if it had Adidas branding with the Newcastle Coat of Arms on it.

I'd buy it in an instant!