The New Kit Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Rayo-Vallecano-008.jpg?w=300&q=85&auto=f

Rayo Vallecano have announced that €7 (£5) from the sale of their new 2015-16 away kit will be split between seven different causes that aim to tackle discrimination.
The kit was unveiled accompanied by the slogan “Rayo Vallecano with the unsung heroes”, and each of the six different colours on the stripe design relate to a different cause.
The red stripe is for those tackling cancer, orange is for those fighting for the integration of disabled people, yellow is for “those who have lost hope”, green is for people striving to protect the environment, blue is for those fighting against child abuse, while pink is for the victims of domestic violence. The rainbow of colours as a whole relates to a seventh cause, those from LGBT backgrounds facing struggles against discrimination.
Back in February, the club wore rainbow shoelaces in a match against Athletic Bilbao as part of a campaign denouncing homophobia in football.
  • Like 1

Embedded image permalink

grim.

WE'RE A BIG CLUB! WE ARE! A REALLY BIG CLUB...i mean things haven't quite been going to plan recently...BUT WE'RE A REALLY BIG CLUB! EVERYONE WANTS TO PLAY FOR US! JUST ASK THEM!

HEY WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!? COME BACK! PLEASE!

what's is even the point...oh there's someone else passing by

HEY, HEY! YOU! OVER HERE, SIR! COME HERE! I'M ASTON VILLA! WE'RE A BIG CLUB! BUY OUR SHIRT? SEASON TICKET? THIS IS A BIG CLUB!

oh well...looks like he's gone too. i'm going home.

Edited by metalman
  • Like 6

Although still not officially released, Chelsea's new shirt has basically been confirmed by this stage. One notable change is that the sponsor now reads 'Yokohama Tyres' rather than just 'Yokohama' (a bit like how they once said 'Samsung Mobile' for a season or two). I can only presume the addition of 'Tyres' is intended purely to confuse Americans.

Otherwise, still not really sure what's going on with the sleeves, and the red trim is always a controversial issue with Chelsea fans. Not one I'll be rushing out to get.

15CHEHLK6.jpg

I think it's just my taste but if it didn't have the bit which made it look like a polo shirt I'd like it.