The New Kit Thread

So apparently in 2016/17 Chelsea will be honouring their first season in many years without European football (probably) by playing in their pyjamas:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/12/chelsea-16-17-home-kit.html?m=1

chelsea-16-17-kit-2.jpg

Blegh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Permanent Rich said:

It would look better if it didn't have "www.footyheadlines.com" plastered all over it

I think that looks good on the United ones but not the Arsenal one.

90 quid for a shirt that my girlfriend would probably only wear to bed, if she was foolish enough to be a Chelsea fan.

90 quid!

Saying that the prices of replica shirts is such a joke nowadays. I'm pretty sure my League 2 side's home kit for next season costs £45.

I don't know why this bollocks £90 story has gained traction. Standard replica kits are £55 (still expensive) like every year. And like every year, there's a silly 'wear the actual super slim fit whatever it is shirt the players wear' version for £90. This is not limited to Chelsea (I've seen England kit versions before) and no one buys them anyway.

So, yeah.

• Like 3

Wyrley Juniors replica shirts are £11.95* each. Bargain.

Untitled.png

*Size limited to small boys.

• Like 1