The New Kit Thread

You'd think Blackpool would let the players model the kits now that they have got rid of Charlie Adam and David Vaughan/Gollum.

Also

Athletic-Bilbao-11-12-umbro-Away-Shirt-b.jpg

I want but I don't know how. I don't know my size, I don't read Spanish and I'm easily confused. But I want. :(

You'd think Blackpool would let the players model the kits now that they have got rid of Charlie Adam and David Vaughan/Gollum.

Also

Athletic-Bilbao-11-12-umbro-Away-Shirt-b.jpg

I want but I don't know how. I don't know my size, I don't read Spanish and I'm easily confused. But I want. :(

It's the same brand and nearly the same design as your away kit, how can you not know your size? Try one on! Subside sports might pick it up eventually but it might not be too cheap.

As long as it's not ridiculously expensive, I could probably convince myself to buying it.

And I don't know my size because the Spanish seem to use numbers as opposed to letters and I don't really know what they correspond to in English. That and I don't know any English places that would probably stock it.

Get a banner telling Sir Mike to stock them at Sports World would ya?

So I'm looking at about £60-65 and then however much shipping on top? Hmm.. it's easily doable but it's the principle. Plus I want a name, and that would add more. I'd go all retro and get Joseba Etxeberria on the back but that would probably cost abother £60 ¬_¬.

Probably. How much do they usually charge. Cost me like £18 to get Bardsley on the back of my Sunderland shirt at JJB and that's only after they faffed on about "maybe not having the right letters."

I'd have fucking marker-penned Bardsley on the back if I had to. I was getting it done.

Guess I'll be signing up for Bilbao's shop then. >_<

Probably. How much do they usually charge. Cost me like £18 to get Bardsley on the back of my Sunderland shirt at JJB and that's only after they faffed on about "maybe not having the right letters."

I'd have fucking marker-penned Bardsley on the back if I had to. I was getting it done.

Guess I'll be signing up for Bilbao's shop then. >_<

£1 a number, £4 a letter in Sports Direct, as I learnt on my Jose Enrique shop trawl last season, not sure if they'll do random shirts though. Theres a shop in the Metro Centre does wacky printing though so mebbe worth trying to get the letters off ebay and taking them in?

Edited by Colly

Meh, need to buy the shirt first. Suppose the name can be added whenever and wherever though. Although I do like the idea of turning up at the metro centre with an Athletic Bilbao shirt and some letters to be printed on. <_<

Guest Canary4life

In the Canaries store, it's only a pound a letter for the back of the shirt, number comes free. Not many people actually get Hoolahan on the back, although there is plenty of Martins, Barnetts and Holts.

I can't remember the name of the site, but I got an England shirt from somewhere similar out of curiosity. Everything cost the same as it does on that site so if it wasn't the same site they were probably linked. I didn't have any problems with ordering it.

The shirt was quite good, if a bit smaller fitting than the official ones. The only way I could really tell the difference was if the shirt was inside out.

I'd like the new AC Milan home shirt, so I might consider getting it from there at some point.