The New Kit Thread

No, wouldn't trust anything at a place where they know you're about to leave the country and probably not be back for a while.

To be fair, further away from Malaga and towards Marbella you'd get your better quality kits as people with money go there.

See TCO's post above? That is his best EWB post.

I like to think that my various gloating posts after winning EWB's numerous sporting prediction contests warrant consideration. :D

I swear I've seen that Vodafone kit on the England Cricket squad...

This was my thought. This is better though because it has a skull and crossbones and shit.

Boring.

Gladbach's isn't nice really. Espanyol's home I think looks very sleek. Ireland's is dull.

I really want that Corinthian's top but if it's not viable I may opt for another teams shirt, just for gym/5-a-side stuff. But I haven't really seen many that make me want to shell out the money, has to be really sexy (and a good team obviously..)