The New Kit Thread

Black-Leeds-Kit-Away-Shirt-11-12.jpg

I like it other than the modified badge but half of our retards fans are up in arms cos OMGZ ITS NOT TEH YELLOEZ, you know despite 90% of our yellow kits looking vile. People are really offended that it isn't one of the "traditional colours" which is just dumb given that in our glory years, our away kit was red for a few years and if there's one colour that definitely isn't one of our "traditional colours", it's red. :/

Anyone ever bought a shirt from Soccertriads.com? Looks reasonably legit and is dirt cheap. Few out of stock and not a huge selection but I'd be inclined to pick up the odd national shirt from there if its safe?

I got a Real Madrid shirt last year from there. If there fake, I cannot tell the difference. One thing though, they take ages to deliver. I ordered an Argentina shirt on the 4th of July and still no sign, I'll have to send them an e-mail if it isn't here soon. The fuckers only have large in a few of the shirts too, medium is a bit tight and XL is like a tent. :(

I can post photos of my Madrid shirt if you like, to judge how good they look.

Black-Leeds-Kit-Away-Shirt-11-12.jpg

I like it other than the modified badge but half of our retards fans are up in arms cos OMGZ ITS NOT TEH YELLOEZ, you know despite 90% of our yellow kits looking vile. People are really offended that it isn't one of the "traditional colours" which is just dumb given that in our glory years, our away kit was red for a few years and if there's one colour that definitely isn't one of our "traditional colours", it's red. :/

..Filth.

I wanted a Getafe shirt, ignoring the fact that Burger King is probably their sponsor. Then, I found out Derek Boateng has signed for some shitty Ukranian side. :( - I no longer want a Getafe shirt. Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk though, maybe. :shifty:

FOUR QUID A LETTER?! I'd have to go for Bale rather than Van der Vaart then. o_O

Oops, wrong way round! 4 quid per number, which I presume is why we gave Demba Ba the number 19.

And why Newcastle's next marquee signing will be wearing number 1,860,749,503... :shifty:

It looks like someone is spinning him around and slowly coating him with more and more chocolate.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this as it seems the most appopriate thread to ask the resident Spurs fans a question: Looking to pick up my first Spurs shirt. Eyeing off the third kit because it looks sweet, but will probably end up with Home and Third by the end of the year. My question is: Which player should I have it personalised with? Flipping up between Bale, VDV and Modric at the moment.... And do you guys like the third kit?

Guest Canary4life

The Norwich away kit this season is really nice. I chose that over the home kit, for once. On the back, I got "Holt 9" put on, plus the Premier League patches on each sleeve.