The New Kit Thread

Well, that England away shirt kit launch with David Haye was strangely fitting - lots of talk, toothless performance and then defeat.

Was thinking that actually. Can we call the kit 'cursed' yet? Bad move to move away from the traditional (and wildly popular) red shirts anyway but for those of us who are superstitions it doesn't bode well that it's already 'unlucky'.

Though I suppose there is only so much Umbro could think of to do with a red shirt?

Anyone found a cheaper place for that Corinthians Paulista black/pink offering a while back? I need something for 5-a-side wear and that's obviously the nicest strip I've seen in a long time. May pick it up if I can find it relatively priced.

See TCO's post above? That is his best EWB post. Also, that Bayern shirt is nice - I have the white/silver stripe offering from last season.

His worst post would still be 50x better than yours, -1 for Baddar.

• Like 3