The New Kit Thread

0,,10265~9751920,00.jpg

0,,10265~9751914,00.jpg

If you buy it from the Villa Shops it has the logo, if you buy it from Sports Direct/JJB Sports you get it plain without a sponsor - but can get the sponsor put on free at the official store. Quite awesome. I do like the sponsor, but I might get t plain just for the sake of it. I do like sponsor-less shirts.

Is that purple or a really, really bad shade of blue ? Yikes.

...how colorblind are you. -_-

If you buy it from the Villa Shops it has the logo, if you buy it from Sports Direct/JJB Sports you get it plain without a sponsor - but can get the sponsor put on free at the official store. Quite awesome. I do like the sponsor, but I might get t plain just for the sake of it. I do like sponsor-less shirts.

I got the Spurs home shirt this last season without a sponsor and it was greeeeeat.

Best place to ask this probably.

How do Macron kits fit ? compared to Nike ...

I got a Medium with my home Leeds shirt, which Is what I usually get but It's quite big on me... so I got a Small with my away one and it's a much better fit.