The New Kit Thread

Home kit's good, away kit is basically pyjamas and the third kit is just a bit weird.

The new home strip will hit stores on Wednesday 14 September with the away strip available from Thursday 8 September.

The third kit, exclusive to Tottenham Hotspur, will be worn for the first time away to Brighton & Hove Albion on 30 July and for the first time at home on 6 August in the pre season friendly against Athletic Club Bilbao. The third kit will be available in Club stores on 4 August.

The Club’s Investec sponsored cup competition kit will be worn during the Club’s tour of South Africa in July and will be available to pre-order from 11 July and in stores on 14 September.

SEPTEMBER?! Ugh. I thought they'd learn from last year.

If that is right, and I'm assuming so since its the same design as the third shirt, I'll only be getting the home shirt this year and that's partly just because I've got a club shop gift voucher burning a hole in my pocket. Home shirt grew on me quickly, the other two are awful.

I like the orange Newcastle effort, the lack of stripes and awkward positioning of the Puma logo just ruin it for me. The 3rd shirt is essentially the most pointless kit ever considering it clashes with the home one so that's a no.