The New Kit Thread

Very nice indeed, like the green one a lot. Keeper shirt less so, but wouldn't wear one anyway.

Newcastle third, useful for when we play, erm, no one really. Supposedly our away is going to be orange, so if we get Hull in the cup we're buggered:

310021.jpg

Its not a bad shirt in fairness, but bearing in mind we've just put out the below training top which is nicer and half the price I think I'll be steering clear.

310039.jpg

This is the thing with third kits isn't it though? Are they there for match purposes or are they there because - in this case - they know there'll be people who buy it and give the club money?

Personally I think if you have a third kit then it shouldn't majorly incorporate the main colour from your home and away strips. I know it suddenly limits the choices but as a third kit it's hardly there for want of a fashion statement and simply there to make sure colours don't clash.

Like you said, that third kit is useful pretty much never. Given the ven diagram of teams whose two kits incorporate black, white and orange is so small anyways - is it needed.

Didn't realise it looks so strikinly similar to the training shirt either until now. Still, I'm sure some people will buy it and if so then I guess it's money for the club isn't it?