The New Kit Thread

The yellow typically is a keepers shirt but it is absolutely hideous either way. I quite like the white one, and Cool One, we always have a third kit, presumably it'll be the bumble bee strip again, since the only team their kit would clash with would be against Hibs every now and then.

On a side note, Newcastle's kit looks even worse when its being played in. Shocking.

Admittedly I'm biased (though I will avoid a terrible shirt) but I couldn't disagree more. I was wary when I saw the first picture, but having seen it in the shop a few weeks back and then on players and fans yesterday its grown on me ridiculously quickly. Its different, but its a really nice shirt.

Added bonus, without the two white stripes it'd look like the German shirt from Escape to Victory...

0037.jpg

Well, I guess that United kit will just need to grow on me. Hopefully the away one will be better. I didn't like our 2nd AIG home shirt at first (plain, CL winning one) but I liked it in the end.

I'm pre-ordering the home one when I get in from work. It's a fiver cheaper at £40 this year, and they offer free printing. Like a child, I always get something on the back. Might get Beckham this time, just because. :wub:

I really like the look of that Man City shirt. The goalkeeper one lower down on the link is nice too. Does the red and black have any significance for City? I know they've worn a similar kit before, but, you know, it's Man Utd's colours.

I'm not a fan of the Newcastle home top at all, both in pictures and in person. Like all of the Puma kits, it looks cheap enough to be a fake. Unfortunately Newcastle shirts will sell well regardless. I'd love us to get Umbro after the Puma deal runs out, they seem to be making the best looking kits lately.

Edited by Ben E.

Well, I pre-ordered - only £35 with Sports Direct, and my nephew's was £28, so all in all, not too bad - haven't bothered with shirt printing yet though, that'll come later.

Kinda hoping the rumoured away shirt (blue/black?) turns out to be the one we have.