The New Kit Thread

Yeah, that Barca away kit is terrible - they've had quite a few away shirts that I like (and own) recently;

g_spain-barcelona-10-111-away-soccer-jersey-shirt-kit-76eaf.jpg

From this season, obviously ^

barca-away-1_569_general.jpg

The season before ^

9074.jpg

08-09 - the only one I'm posting that I don't have ^ - still nice

barcelona_away_07_08.jpg

And that's my favourite - celebrating 50 years of the Camp Nou from 07-08. ^

So yes, a very poor/plain Barca shirt this season. If it's going to be plain, black is not the colour I want it to be. :/

The away kit is fine, it's the home strip that's terrible. The stripes are too narrow, and how they're not straight and skew and bulge further down is rank.

Can't see myself buying another Barca shirt in fairness. The no sponsor thing was pretty special, and the Unicef deal equally so, but you aren't going to get an iconic shirt with a sponsor that tacky on the front. It shouldn't bother me, but it does sadly.

Glad I've still got this one in decent nick, despite ten years of playing football and going to the gym in it:

extra_football_shirt_354_1.jpg

Edited by Colly

"On 10 December 2010 FC Barcelona announced it had agreed a shirt sponsorship deal with the Qatar Foundation worth up to €170 million over 5 years, ending Barcelona's tradition of not accepting payment for sponsors displayed on their shirt."

Ahhh money. What CAN'T you buy?

A dinosaur!

I think yellow ruins it, it should be blue (preferably a slightly less bright blue) on both sides or ideally just plain white.

And to be fair Redkite didn't look that bad, unfortunately it had red on it.