The New Kit Thread

Does anyone else think shirt sponsors are always really ugly? I think it is a unfortunate custom of modern football, and would be happy to see them removed, even if it did mean the players got paid a few thousand less a week.

I mean, it really boils down to a matter of

display_image.jpg

versus

brazil-006.jpg

And that's all there is to it!

Quite like that Burnley one, very nice. Same as the Rangers one posted earlier, I like that as well. Very classic and not too flashy, but a little bit of contempary design as well and it just sort of makes it look a bit fresher and newer.

But yeah, quite taken with that Burnley kit. May need a FM12 game with them <_<

Edited by IAceI

Apparently this mock up picture has been making the rounds as the new blues kit.

birmingham-city-kit-2011.jpg

Edited by regia

Lies.

Mr Ashley added: “It’ll come as a large ball of blue and white wool with an easy-to-follow pattern and two knitting needles. They can knit it themselves. It’ll be better than watching the crap we’ll be serving up on the pitch, ‘cos I’ll not be spending a penny on new players in the close season.”

• Like 1

So Chelsea's new third kit is rumoured to be mostly white, with a black bar across the shoulders and a yellow stripe beneath that. Like so:

chelseathirdleak1112.jpg

To which I thought...

http://flagspot.net/flags/ru_bow.html

Coincidence?

This resulted in the following exchange between myself and a work colleague:

Her: "It's almost like Chelsea are sponsored by Russia."

Me: "Chelsea ARE sponsored by Russia."

But anyway, if it does turn out to be an Imperial Russian shirt I am so getting one.

I thought our new goalkeeper strip was bad (which it is) when I saw this:

prod_2805.jpg

In what appears to a major photoshopping error, it's that bad;

252x252_gk.jpg

.. However Everton then decided to seemingly try and camouflage Tim Howard and I felt a little bit better.

Everton_1112_le_coq_sportif_goalkeeper.jpg