The New Kit Thread

I can imagine they'll look slightly better once the sponser is on them, especially the home one. However, I won't be buying it, i already have a plain blue one that looks far better than that.

The goalie kit is amazing. That away kit is terrible though.

1. It's blue.

2. I hate collars, especially Umbro ones.

3. It's made of wool.

4. It follows the greatest away kit since 1966 which was SUPPOSED to be the away kit until 2012.

So England and Umbro are cashing in with the away kit as well as changing the home kit too soon.

Huh, doesn't say wool on here:

Worn with pride by the England football team, the new England away shirt exemplifies Umbro's understanding of the team's history with a willingness to embrace modern fabric technology. In a deep blue colour, the England shirt features a smart collar in a lighter blue inspired by traditional shirts, with a comfortable, one-button fastener.

The main body of the football shirt is crafted from an innovative polyester/cotton moisture management fabric to keep players cool on the pitch, while the arms are built from a flexible material to aid movement. Another innovative feature is the 360º pivot armhole, which offers total movement without any restrictions. The England crest and Umbro logo are embroidered on the chest.

http://www.umbro.com...1/?locale=en_GB

And I'm a sucker for collars.

It looks like the type of polo shirt worn by someone who waits at a bar, begging for someone to spill his pint.