PlayStation Meeting 2013

deli

Yeah, when I heard Metzen's name I was like "What the fucking what?" And then they announce a port of a game that everyone beat and got tired of a year ago. Good job, guys.

• Like 1

Watch Dogs looks awesome.

Blizzard coming on stage was actually exciting... then they announced a port of the game no one liked.

Quoted this as a sample of the D3 opinion.

Are you guys INSANE?! Diablo 3 was great!

...just not "will buy it again on a new console" great :shifty:

That was pretty sweet but I need to know the price point. I couldn't care less how it looks really, that's not important.

I'm guessing it's going to be expensive as shit and that's why they left it out, a lot of people said it ruined the PS3 announcement when they announced how expensive it was.

So the feed cut in and out for me during the important meat and potatoes part about the actual console and I was buried under a metric shit ton of marketing bullshit... anyone want to tell me the big selling point(s)?

It's all in this topic :P

Also, just saw this on Joystiq:

The announcement marks what feels like one of the longest console generations to date, arriving six years, four months, nine days and 18 hours after the North American launch of the PlayStation 3. In fact, the time between the PlayStation 2 and 3's launch was six years, eight months and seven days.

Not sold yet. Won't be until Microsoft plays its hand. Glad to not hear about any draconian, anti-used measures just yet. With the push they made for social gaming, I'd like to think removing the ability to trade/borrow physical media would go against that.

Hardware looks good, and for everyone disappointed that it's Diablo 3 that ActiBlizzard is bringing to the PS4, just remember the door is now open.

I like how people online are like 'Oh, a share button? Yeah, that's a real useful invention. I'm never going to use that.'

!!!

That and the whole remotely control someone elses game is like, mind blowing to me. However many years of my life saying 'Oh my God, I swear I did (X and Y on game Z) and it was amazing.'. However many times you wished you could prove that it all actually happened or that you could recreate that moment, that glitch or whatever and now you can. No capture cards, no recording everything you do to a VHS, DVD or Hard Drive. One button press and that's it.

The fuck is wrong with people nowadays?

• Like 2