"Xbox One" Reveal Event

Dan

No kind of a word on my one deciding factor - backwards compatibility with the Live Marketplace?

Also didn't mention whether or not second hand games will still be a thing.

Whole thing looked shiny, but not enough details to get me sold. Makes for an exciting E3 mind.

My favorite part of the conference was GoGo.

thank you, thank you, I'll be back for E3 too.

Honestly, I love insane press conferences. I am so excited for E3 and hopefully a lot of awkward paid actors on stage pretending to be totes excited about the new Kinect games.

• Like 2

I don't see why people are saying "This is the best thing ever, Next Gen is here". Nothing in that entire conference captured my imagination. It was all Homogenized Bollocks about "taking over the living room". No, I have a TV remote for that shit. I just want to buy a video games machine. That's all. Surely I can't be the only one.

• Like 2

No kind of a word on my one deciding factor - backwards compatibility with the Live Marketplace?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

All signs have been pointing at the Xbox 1 store being a new store altogether for months: the sudden decline in the prices of full 360 games on the marketplace, the snap sales, the sudden halt of dlc from Rock Band which has been going on for years. It's not going to be cross compatible, but the consumer is only going to find this out a month before the console launch.

My favorite part of the conference was GoGo.

thank you, thank you, I'll be back for E3 too.

Honestly, I love insane press conferences. I am so excited for E3 and hopefully a lot of awkward paid actors on stage pretending to be totes excited about the new Kinect games.

Fist bump!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

All signs have been pointing at the Xbox 1 store being a new store altogether for months: the sudden decline in the prices of full 360 games on the marketplace, the snap sales, the sudden halt of dlc from Rock Band which has been going on for years. It's not going to be cross compatible, but the consumer is only going to find this out a month before the console launch.

Xbox Live Marketplace is dead! I read it at the same place I heard that the new Xbox was definitely, definitely called the Xbox Inifinity! It must be true!

• Like 2

I don't see why people are saying "This is the best thing ever, Next Gen is here". Nothing in that entire conference captured my imagination. It was all Homogenized Bollocks about "taking over the living room". No, I have a TV remote for that shit. I just want to buy a video games machine. That's all. Surely I can't be the only one.

You expect Sony or MS to go purely games? Nintendo is trying that and it isn't working.

You expect Sony or MS to go purely games? Nintendo is trying that and it isn't working.

The reason it's not working for Nintendo is because they're going all games and then not releasing any games at all.

It'll be the same in the first year for Sony/MS. The new Xbox will get 15 in-house titles (half will probably be Kinect stuff) and probably 7 or 8 outside titles.

Consoles are more than just gaming machines now and so they should be.

It'll be the same in the first year for Sony/MS. The new Xbox will get 15 in-house titles (half will probably be Kinect stuff) and probably 7 or 8 outside titles.

Consoles are more than just gaming machines now and so they should be.

That is a good point. Of course they shouldn't focus on just games. But I think that the main philosophy of a gaming division should be gaming first, THEN living room content. Isn't that just common sense?

• Like 1