WWE 2K14

apsham

yaaay for more heads in superstar head mode.

Del Rio, Cesaro, Batista, CM Punk (long hair), Daniel Bryan (short hair, no beard), Dolph Ziggler, Goldberg, Kane (unmasked?), Mankind, Ryback, Sheamus, The Miz, Triple H (short hair) and Undertaker (long hair) are all DLC for superstar heads. which is cool, but also that's only 14? and they said 15... so I dunno about that.

So including the all the DLC, that makes 100 on this years roster. Pretty impressive even if there are multiples of some guys.

3 Big Show's is a bit much, and it's crazy that a 2013/14 wrestling game has 3 versions of Hall and Nash (not that I'm complaining about them) but of the new bunch I'm probably most pleased about Steiner being in!

Only 2 HHH despite earlier predictions, but all his buddies seem to have a good showing. Once again, was going to give this a miss... now convinced to buy it.

Seriously try to not buy this most years, and so far the only one I didn't get since the first SD! game is I think Just Bring it? Whichever was the first PS2 title as I didn't yet have the console.

I'm super pumped about this. A legit Bruno Sammartino in the game, plus Dusty/Jake/Rude? Super sweet.

Also, the nWo addition is really fun. Virgil being in there is amazing to me.

Plus 100 slots? Oh, man. I can't wait until these all come out.

Lousy some aren't available until December/January.

Have you guys seen the template movesets/entrances?

I could not be more excited about this game. Grabbing it tonight at midnight, and will be purchasing the season pass ASAP. Obviously going to create Roddy Piper, but after that, I have no idea who I'm going to create.

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for some creations, and hopefully I can find a decent Tatanka. He was the only wrestler on WWE13 that I really wanted, but couldn't find.

DLC is amazing this time around, and I'm contemplating booking some WWF vs. WWE vs. WCW vs. nWo vs. TNA vs. ECW stuff.

Edited by Carparama