The Capital One Cup thread 2013/14

Lineker

Should have been a penalty. Maybe.

Fixed.

It is getting to the point where I am glad that aren't more Man City fans on the board - they'd somehow manage to rival Liverpool and Spurs fans as the worst.

Yes, because the fans of Chelsea/Man United/Everton/Insert Team Here don't do exactly the same thing you're complaining about -_-

I'm not saying it's right (and I know I've been guilty of it myself in the past), but nearly every team has fans that do it. Singling out just one set of supporters is missing the point and comes across as being biased (again, not saying that you are)

There was a discussion a little while ago that seemed to suggest a general consensus that Liverpool/Spurs fans tend to be the worst on here, or at least have a few supporters who can be quite insufferable, thus affecting the views towards the rest.

Hughes (can't remember his original name) is one of the moanier 'woe is me' posters and just so happens to be a Man City supporter.

So if (in your opinion) your team was given the short end of the stick, you wouldn't say anything? Fans are biased towards their own teams. In other news, grass is green.

You moan all the time! I've never seen a game pass where (especially if Man City lose/draw) your guys just lose - there is always an excuse about this, that and the other. If it was one game, or the odd game, I'd understand - but it isn't.

Bias is one thing, and I get that. But there are some fans on this board who go over and above that. Try and occasionally take off the rose tinted glasses and see the game for what it is.

This is why we should all be Newcastle fans.

When we're good, we're inexplicably good.

When we're bad, we're inexplicably horrific.

And sometimes when we're good, we still manage to do something terrible (ie. yesterday).

Fixed.

It is getting to the point where I am glad that aren't more Man City fans on the board - they'd somehow manage to rival Liverpool and Spurs fans as the worst.

Yes, because the fans of Chelsea/Man United/Everton/Insert Team Here don't do exactly the same thing you're complaining about -_-

I'm not saying it's right (and I know I've been guilty of it myself in the past), but nearly every team has fans that do it. Singling out just one set of supporters is missing the point and comes across as being biased (again, not saying that you are)

There was a discussion a little while ago that seemed to suggest a general consensus that Liverpool/Spurs fans tend to be the worst on here, or at least have a few supporters who can be quite insufferable, thus affecting the views towards the rest.

Hughes (can't remember his original name) is one of the moanier 'woe is me' posters and just so happens to be a Man City supporter.

So if (in your opinion) your team was given the short end of the stick, you wouldn't say anything? Fans are biased towards their own teams. In other news, grass is green.

You moan all the time! I've never seen a game pass where (especially if Man City lose/draw) your guys just lose - there is always an excuse about this, that and the other. If it was one game, or the odd game, I'd understand - but it isn't.

Bias is one thing, and I get that. But there are some fans on this board who go over and above that. Try and occasionally take off the rose tinted glasses and see the game for what it is.

The only reason I even queried Hughes' issue with the ref was because he'd done the same in our league cup game with them when there hadn't been a single contentious decision. Same this game, which is why it stands out, moaning at a ref when there's nothing to actually moan about is a bit daft.

Fixed.

The only reason I even queried Hughes' issue with the ref was because he'd done the same in our league cup game with them when there hadn't been a single contentious decision. Same this game, which is why it stands out, moaning at a ref when there's nothing to actually moan about is a bit daft.

To be fair, the two (or at least Kolarov being brought down) were debatable at least. As a fan of your own team you're probably going to back your player if they've gone down in the box!

Fixed.

To be fair, the two (or at least Kolarov being brought down) were debatable at least. As a fan of your own team you're probably going to back your player if they've gone down in the box!

But the Kolarov one hadn't even happened when you were moaning!

Fixed.

But the Kolarov one hadn't even happened when you were moaning!

PYRAMID CONTINUATION