Champions League 2013/14

METALMAN

Barca were the better side and easily won that match. Didn't even get out of second gear either. The glimpses they showed of the true Barca had the city back line all over the place.

Were we watching the same game? Barca got like one decent shot off on goal before Demichellis' red card, and even with 10 men City were still given chances to score. A 1-1 draw would have been the fair result for us but hey, football isn't fair sometimes. There's always a chance we can do what we did to Bayern Munich, i.e. travel to their ground and pull out a win, but I'm not exactly holding my breath

I never felt Barca were in danger of conceding a couple of half chances aside City didn't do too much. Barca played for about 5 mins in the match and City conceded 3 goals (1 unfairly disallowed.) I don't see any way back into the match. Barca will up the tempo at home and be too good for City. Different class.

You would think they'd had an Ovrebo incident, the way he's going on.

It's classic deflection technique though, so fair play to him.

However, saying that no referee from Sweden ought to be refereeing a big game is a bit loopy.