What bands do you hate?

METALMAN

4 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

I watched an episode of TMZ last week that talked about the Josh Homme incident. The person he kicked is going to sue or press charges, if they haven't already.  *thumbs up emote goes here*

Good, I would do the same thing. I also read about Brody laughing about hitting someone a while back too, which makes me hate her too. People are shitty. Two of my favourite musicians are total shitheads, three if you count Jesse Hughes who I was already aware of after his Trump comments :(

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 18:10, Benji said:

Hey, my former love Josh Homme gets to join the pile by randomly assaulting a photographer during a performance.

Used to love Ben Weasel and his bands Screeching Weasel and The Riverdales.  Then he punched a woman on stage and then this

So fuck Ben Weasel

2 hours ago, LittleDaniel said:

Duuuude!  The Max Levine Ensemble!  God I haven't listened to them in years

Never saw them live, but a few of the indie record stores in the Allentown/Bethlehem area had their CDs

Had a hard time really thinking up a serious member of 'turn-off music' since I practically listen to anything. But Sam Smith definitely is on my list that causes me to immediately turn off the radio the instant I hear him open his mouth. His 'somebody killed my dog' singing voice is bloody obnoxious and it doesn't even work when I feel sad and I need sad or slow music, it's just a voice that immediately annoys me.

45 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

Had a hard time really thinking up a serious member of 'turn-off music' since I practically listen to anything. But Sam Smith definitely is on my list that causes me to immediately turn off the radio the instant I hear him open his mouth. His 'somebody killed my dog' singing voice is bloody obnoxious and it doesn't even work when I feel sad and I need sad or slow music, it's just a voice that immediately annoys me.

TIL "Stay With Me" isn't sang by a black man. I guess this how people felt when they saw Rick Astley after his song already got popular.

Eh, I'm not a fan of Sam Smith, but I get the dislike since most of his stuff sounds the same. Myself, I'm starting to get sick of Ed Sheeran. (I could live without ever hearing Castle On The Hill or Photograph ever again, but I like Don't and Shape Of You.)

Also....

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cajun Cloudad said:

I think I might hate Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.

Don't come around here no more

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Personally, I like *some* Meat Loaf and thought Korn fell apart after See You On The Other Side, and I liked Incubus through the Make Yourself album. But I agree with you about U2 and the Beatles. U2's last good album was Achtung Baby, and the Beatles are overrated. Funny thing is, I like a lot of covers of their songs more than the Beatles' versions. (The Bee Gees' version of `A Day In The Life' and Whitesnake's version of `Day Tripper', for example.)

On 18/02/2018 at 05:02, Stick Stickly said:

Meatloaf

I'm kind of torn on Meatloaf. I think some of his stuff is great, but I also think he's absurdly over-rated in general. I don't dislike him, but he's the sort of musician where I care about his songs but don't find that transferring me to being a fan of him.