The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

HNNNNNNNNNNNH

I know I was pretty lucky when it came to getting online compared with the trouble some people have had. But it's really fucking annoying that the update that has come down to fix the game for everyone else will not download to my console, so I can't play online. At all.

Have you tried clearing the old one? It's in the storage options, so you don't have to clear the whole cache.

Yeah, that was the first thing I did.

Oh dear fucking christ

Note: Please do NOT use the “Retry” button after receiving the message “Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable” as this may result in loss of character data. If you are trying to access GTA Online and Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable, please exit to GTAV Story Mode and try entering GTA Online again through the Pause menu in Story Mode. We will be issuing a title update that will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Source

I used retry and got my character, thankfully.

THey've gotta change the whole "cops see you in a stolen car" thing. It's just ridiculous, in a game called Grand Theft Auto, that you're penalized so hard for stealing cars.

Ill be home and on In about 45 minutes if anyones around

Ok...pretty sure I was around level 14/15 last night and 40K in the bank. Now I'm back to level 10 with 15K...

Yea, one of the guys I work with said he lost his level 25 character. This is going badly and Rockstar needs to do something to keep people from giving up on it. I couldn't even be motivated to go in and join Ace in a crime spree toniht because I'm afraid I"ll lose it like I lost my progress after last night

I was thinking a free garage..but yea I'll take a jet