The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

To be honest, I think Lincoln the character is fine, it's just that any romantic subplot involving Daisy/Skye doesn't work. This episode revealing that he's an alcoholic is interesting and shades his character more than we've gotten (and makes him more than just the moral compass of Inhumans) but it won't ever amount to anything interesting if his involvement begins/ends with his relationship to Daisy. 

• Like 1

If Trip somehow comes back i'd be pleased and confused as fuck at the same time. He had a criminally underdeveloped character and backstory that could've been more than it was. Instead he was just pushed into the background as 'Mr. Smiles the nice Black Guy of the team' who is a nice guy to everyone.

But right now with 8 people (9 with Lincoln) in the team, it's crazily congested for a 40 minute TV show... In season 3 you're already seeing a few of them slip into the background as the story revolves around Coulson and a few others.

Not sure if spoiler tags needed, but i'll drop this in anyways.

At least they've done a smart thing and split up Lance and May into the whole HYDRA infiltration arc, but with the way last episode ended it seems they're fast-tracking that storyline rather than play it out over half a season. I personally hope they'll give it a bunch more episodes and probably a huge gutpunch at the end of it, because I doubt Grant's going away any time soon.

Also, I'll never get enough of Stan Lee popping up.

Edited by Jasonmufc
  • Like 1

That trailer has made me more hype than I've been for Daredevil and other Marvel stuff. The entire premise of her trying to find Kilgrave and stop him whilst the latter can use mind control, very interesting and it seems to be done quite sensibly and psychologically rather than go fully insane with the power potential such a mutant/superhuman could have...

Also, speaking of Agents of Shield. I am very miffed that they've rushed the Hunter infiltration arc into like 2.5 episodes, for a season that's gonna be 22 episodes long, that's just very dissapointing because it just felt stupid to have May go 'He's going too far' when for the viewer it feels like a few days have gone past. It should've been put on a slower burn imho, Lance doing more fucked up things just to get close to Ward, and only then giving that gutwrenching moment with Andrew and May.

It just felt very rushed, and that's dissapointing because I felt it was a good way to go to split up the team and also build some real character into the likes of Hunter who is one of the better characters on the show, but often ends up being 'loveable cockney asshole' rather than something more. This arc could've solidified him as a guy that's a nice guy, but can do some really fucked up shit when he's hit his boiling point... Whilst they showed it, it only scratched the surface of what could've been.

And like I said, 22 episodes this season, they could've easily stretched it out over 6 or so episodes from start to finish, or even push it to the midseason finale...

Shame, really.

That trailer has made me more hype than I've been for Daredevil and other Marvel stuff. The entire premise of her trying to find Kilgrave and stop him whilst the latter can use mind control, very interesting and it seems to be done quite sensibly and psychologically rather than go fully insane with the power potential such a mutant/superhuman could have...

Also, speaking of Agents of Shield. I am very miffed that they've rushed the Hunter infiltration arc into like 2.5 episodes, for a season that's gonna be 22 episodes long, that's just very dissapointing because it just felt stupid to have May go 'He's going too far' when for the viewer it feels like a few days have gone past. It should've been put on a slower burn imho, Lance doing more fucked up things just to get close to Ward, and only then giving that gutwrenching moment with Andrew and May.

It just felt very rushed, and that's dissapointing because I felt it was a good way to go to split up the team and also build some real character into the likes of Hunter who is one of the better characters on the show, but often ends up being 'loveable cockney asshole' rather than something more. This arc could've solidified him as a guy that's a nice guy, but can do some really fucked up shit when he's hit his boiling point... Whilst they showed it, it only scratched the surface of what could've been.

And like I said, 22 episodes this season, they could've easily stretched it out over 6 or so episodes from start to finish, or even push it to the midseason finale...

Shame, really.

Well, Bobbi and Hunter are getting their own spin off, so it was probably done quickly to set things up more for writing him off the main series at the midseason finale

Shame, really.

Well, Bobbi and Hunter are getting their own spin off, so it was probably done quickly to set things up more for writing him off the main series at the midseason finale

I thought that show idea was only a rumour, so they're actually getting their own spinoff? As much as I like Hunter (and Bobbi), I have a hard time seeing the two of them carry a show as lead characters, honestly.

I think they'll be fine. They don't really need any more introduction to their characters considering how much they already progress in season 2. Not to mention the last episode, where Hunter's character grew even more, showing how desperate he was to take out Ward because he doesn't want Bobbi to. 

If anyone needs more added to their character it's Daisy and Lincoln, they have been boring as fuck.

Shame, really.

I thought that show idea was only a rumour, so they're actually getting their own spinoff? As much as I like Hunter (and Bobbi), I have a hard time seeing the two of them carry a show as lead characters, honestly.

ABC ordered the pilot for Marvels Most Wanted over the summer

Dqsd71P.jpg

So Clark Gregg posted this.  No spoiler I'm aware of...its Chloe Bennet(Sky/Daisy) and Melissa Benoist(Supergirl) together...but...over the shoulder of the guy next to the SUV...red costume...looks like a sword on the back...white eyecover...is that fucking Deadpool?

• Like 3

That was probably one of my favorite SHIELD episodes to date. So..

Any theories as to what the hell was chasing Jemma and Will on that planet? Or even what planet that may have been? I'm hoping Dillon Casey's Will becomes a regular cast member, or at least a semi-regular guest star or something. Really liked him.

That is the best episode this season, and the best episode since "Melinda" in season 2. This episode not only highlighted how great Simmons is as a character, but how strong her relationship with Fitz is.

And I love how her bond with Fitz is rewarded as he doesn't hesitate to help her get back another guy. FitzSimmons is fucking wonderful, the best part of this series right now.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2015, 11:06:53, Cloudy said:

That was probably one of my favorite SHIELD episodes to date. So..

Hidden Content

Don't think it'll be this, but I've seen people speculating that its Ego The Living Planet