The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Civil War is May of next year. I imagine if season 3 of SHIELD goes anything like seasons 1 or 2, it'll start sometime in September and end in May.

• Like 1

fNPP2Wl.png

• Like 11

Don't eat the fish oil!

By the time the third season premiers, and Civil War comes around, there should be a healthy amount of powered people in the MCU.

Oh man...so many people are going to die....but so many people are gonna get powers. It's gonna be scary.

Also! Simmons! :( No! What was that thing that got her?!

A very good episode! Can't wait for season 3 or Civil War. Speaking of...when does SHIELD return? And when is Civil War? Just wondering how much more build up we'll be getting pre-Civil War.

It's back in the fall, so sometime around September, I guess? Plus there's Ant-Man as well!

THAT WAS AN AMAZING FINALE. It felt like an hour and a half movie. Done so well, all the fight scenes and the build and the multitude of plots played out so well.

Spoiler time:

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE THINK OF GOING TO COLLECT THOSE FUCKING TERRIGEN CRYSTALS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN? LIKE SERIOUSLY? I'M SO ANNOYED BY THIS. While it furthers the plot, the fact that Skye / Daisy didn't think of telling anyone that she basically super-pushed a quinjet with a bunch of superhuman-making powers and normalhuman-killing abilities off the carrier and into the ocean is a little silly.

But besides that, that was fucking amazing. They continue to make Skye cooler and better as the show goes on, and from being one of the most annoying characters on TV, she's basically a fucking bad ass now. The fight scene with the redheaded girl was awesome. Mack, Fitz and Coulson fighting Gordon was a lot of fun, I actually wished they didn't kill him because he'd be a lot of fun to bring back.

So glad they killed Jiayin. She was such an ass to kill Gonzalez.

When Coulson's hand started hardening, I wasn't actually worried, because I thought with his alien blood he'd be alright and he was going to get powers. Mack cutting off his arm because "fuck no, I'm done with my friends getting powers / dying" was amazing. Loved it. Interesting to see what arm they replace it with. I'm also assuming we're getting a new sort of quinjet, that's going to be interesting. And what's going to happen with May?! I hope she comes back soon, love her to bits, and seeing her lead alongside Skye the new team of Inhumans is going to be great (I'm assuming Lincoln is going to be one of them, and maybe the redhead as well).

I wonder what's going to happen in the premiere next season! Will they not be able to find Simmons? Fitz is probably going to take that as her being afraid of their possible romantic relationship and she skipped town or something, maybe. But if she suddenly bursts forth from that thing, it's going to be so awesome. I actually love that she's going to get powers or something, hopefully. The whole thing stopped moving and all, too. Oh, and Ward leading Hydra is going to be fun.

I cannot fucking wait for next season.

An EP of the show said Simmons isn't dead... so, superhero or supervillian later this year? I'm leaning towards Simmons emerging from that thing with powers, personally. Maybe a bit of an attitude (more of an attitude?)

I can't be the only one that was dying to see Simmons and Fitz kiss, right? :blush:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck that shit. GIVE US ASSURANCE OF MORE MACK.

Just give him and Fitz a spinoff.

a94dbd772fbb2a3bf0b517fe499d1993.jpg

• Like 2