The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Random opinion of Daredevil I saw on facebook.

As much as I'm enjoying Daredevil (The TV series), I'm not totally hooked and I think I know why. I'm finding the main character incredibly bland and uninteresting. Whenever Daredevil is the focus, I find myself waiting more for the scenes with Fisk or Foggy.

I need better friends. <_<

Been avoiding this thread like the plague until I binge watched all of Agents of SHIELD now you guys are telling me I need to see Agent Carter and Daredevil too? I literally don't have time for that! I'm more or less a newbie to the Marvel verse so I might be a bit slow on the uptake with some of these things coming from the comics or whathaveyou.

AOS thoughts up to the end of season 2.

I was going to go through and list my thoughts character by character but no one wants to read all that, especially me.

• Coulson is awesome personified
  • Hunter grew on me unexpectedly
  • Wasn't keen on all the Alien stuff but the Inhuman angle is suddenly very interesting
  • Not a fan of splinter bombs, Leave the turn people to dust stuff to the aliens
  • I caught on waaaaaay too late with the Jekel/Hyde stuff
  • I'm unashamedly a major mark for FitzSimmons :wub:
  • Now I have to go back and watch all the movies again to catch all the references I've missed in time for season 3 to come around

There wasn't much honestly. OBviously stuff related to The Avengers near the beginning. The first episode were Lady Sif appeared was the followup to Thor: Dark World and, obviously, stuff related to CA:WS.

• 3 weeks later...

We recently learned The Walking Dead’s Jon Bernthal was perfectly cast as Frank Castle, a.k.a. The Punisher, and would be appearing in season two of Marvel’s Daredevil. We were enthusiastic, because that seemed like an excellent choice for the role, and an intriguing wrinkle in the world of Matt Murdock. Now, it seems like the people behind Daredevil think so, too: Nerdist reports showrunner Marco Ramirez has begun referring to season two of the series as “Daredevil Vs. The Punisher.” So, instead of just being a guy who shows up a couple of times, shoots a bunch of people, and generally pisses off Daredevil, it looks like we’ll be seeing quite a bit of the brutal antihero. And if the compelling weirdness that was Vincent D’Onofrio’s Kingpin this season is any indication, Frank Castle might just become the best part of the show.

Pulled this from AV Club

• Like 1

vRMByA3.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There were rumors about Jason Statham playing him at some point

Also

Edited by Lint
  • Like 1

Paul Rudd was promoting Ant-Man on Conan tonight

• 2 weeks later...