The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Daredevil spoilers

So Charlie Cox says its in his contract to appear in some of the MCU movies. I'm assuming it'll be Civil War. What side do you think he'd be on? Keep in mind, this is from someone who has no idea how the Civil War storyline player out in the comics.

On the last episode of Daredevil, just gotta say that Vincent D'Onofrio is just awesome as Kingpin. I loved him in Law & Order, but I never thought he could have pulled off Kingpin. I think this is seriously my favorite comic book show going on right now, as much as a I love Arrow and The Flash, Daredevil has just been amazing.

Image may contain spoilers

fSFEXpH.jpg

By the way, I'm so glad

Ward is not going away for a while. I thought he might have put Kara there to spy on Shield somehow, but kidnapping Bobbi sounds crazy and I can't wait to see where it goes! I wonder if this is how they begin planting the seeds for her and Hunter's spin-off.

Sad Gonzales died, though. Edward James Olmos is always awesome. Also who is that bearded dude that's part of the Council?

Also, Terragen crystals! We could see a Terragen bomb soon!

• Like 1

Yeah it definitely seemed like a "cart before the horse" type of thing so I'm not too surprised. Nor would I be surprised if it's just put on hold until they're more established in the universe.

Don't eat the fish oil!

By the time the third season premiers, and Civil War comes around, there should be a healthy amount of powered people in the MCU.

Edited by tristy

Don't eat the fish oil!

By the time the third season premiers, and Civil War comes around, there should be a healthy amount of powered people in the MCU.

Oh man...so many people are going to die....but so many people are gonna get powers. It's gonna be scary.

Also! Simmons! :( No! What was that thing that got her?!

A very good episode! Can't wait for season 3 or Civil War. Speaking of...when does SHIELD return? And when is Civil War? Just wondering how much more build up we'll be getting pre-Civil War.