The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

THIS SHOW I TELL YOU.

Andrew being Lash is a really smart way to make the character so much more interesting. I'm glad it wasn't Rosalind. And by the way, I think the Rosalind / Coulson relationship soured a bit for me this week, Coulson seemed to lap up all the silly stuff she was giving him and it seemed out of character for him. Either he's let his guard way, way down or they've made him a bit too dumb for my liking, considering he's the head of a spy organisation.

Hunter, Bobbi and May were great this week, though. And I'm sad that it looks like they're going to drive a wedge between FitzSimmons again. This makes me sad :( 

• 2 weeks later...

"Agents" is just so magnificently brilliant, Especially with the way they tie everything back into one another. 

It's either great writing or a brilliant 3 seasons worth of planning.

That previous episode was easily the best episode of the entire past season, so much shit happened that it's hard to even comprehend most parts..

Fandoms rejoiced for a few seconds, Grant looked like an utter and total madman/badass and was the best character all episode long. Of course the whole Coulson double-angle, a pretty cool action/spy sequence with Hunter/Bobbi, and then it was capped off with a crazy plot-bomb at the end of it all. Great episode, and i'm completely 'into' the show again after feeling a bit 'meh' in the past few weeks since the whole infiltration arc was so short.

I can't stay mad at AOS, they really know what they're doing and it's great entertainment.

FitzSimmons though, took them bloody well long enough. And the wrinkle at the end of the story made it even more complicated than it already was.

I think the Simmons In Spaaaaaaaace episode was the best one, but this week's was pretty goddamn good myth-building.

Also hey guys, less then 12 hours until Jessica Jones. What the what.

• Like 2

Planning to catch up with SHIELD tonight and then start Jessica Jones afterwards. I'm really excited for it, if it's even half as good as Daredevil it will be fantastic. I wasn't sure about it originally, wasn't sure how it'd translate but this was when it was first announced, then Daredevil and the trailers really put me at ease.

lol

"You can have my tv"

"No..you keep it Malcolm"

"...I stole it"

Episode 2

The eyeroll Luke gives when the guy smashes the bottle onthe back of his head

:lol:
  • Like 1

Just finishing Episode 3. Fuck me this series is great. Jessica is wonderfully relatable and believably broken from her history with Kilgrave. As for Kilgrave, goddamn is Tennant knocking it out the park so far with his performance. Creepy motherfucker and just oozes menance every time he speaks. Plus, the fact that he's using his Doctor accent just adds to the wrongness of it all.

So I'm on episode 5.  Do they explain how Jessica and Luke got their powers or is it something I missed?

1 hour ago, Lint said:

So I'm on episode 5.  Do they explain how Jessica and Luke got their powers or is it something I missed?

Spoiler

In either ep 2 or 3 when they realise they both have powers she says she got hers in 'an accident' and he says his were from 'an experiment' - they don't go in to any further detail.