The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

8 minutes ago, Avenged said:
  Hide contents

In either ep 2 or 3 when they realise they both have powers she says she got hers in 'an accident' and he says his were from 'an experiment' - they don't go in to any further detail.

Ah ok...bit farther now, episode 7 I think.  Was wondering if it'd tie into the whole Inhumans thing they are building up to

Finished episode 1. Even after all the "this is the darkest and most adult the MCU has ever gotten" blurbs I was still pretty astonished at how dark and adult it was. Loved it. Thought the way it started with the stock private detective stuff and then pretty much unraveled that jaded persona over the course of the episode was really cool.

4 minutes ago, TMM said:
  Hide contents

So...wasn't expecting that ending. That was pretty excellent, though. Was planning on going to bed, not happening now.

I've gotten up to use the bathroom and get some food..thats it

33 minutes ago, Lint said:

I've gotten up to use the bathroom and get some food..thats it

I will be woken before 8am by my daughter (it's nearly 2am now) so I will be going to bed when I finish episode 2.

But yeah, the series is excellent so far, different but as good as Daredevil.

Yea, definitely different, but a good different.  Much less action packed then Daredevil but still really good

And yea, I really love the coincidence that this came out on a Friday after I've gotten a Sun-Thurs job

Just overall spoiler

Man, I liked Malcolm as a junkie, but he's awesome sober.  The voice of hope and all that

Also, time to edit the topic tags and add Jessica Jones ;)

• Like 1

Just watched the first episode and holy crap.

That was a pretty graphic sex scene. I did not expect that. And that ending? Jeeze, that was dark and messed up. But like someone else said, it started off slow...but I really enjoyed it.

I can see this show making my top 10 for 2015 list no problem.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ruki said:

Just watched the first episode and holy crap.

Hidden Content

I can see this show making my top 10 for 2015 list no problem.

Yea, I agree with that about it being on my top 10

Finished the series...some thoughts

Spoiler

Since they can't use the term "mutants" in the MCU, anyone else since the "IGH" they talk about will be Inhuman Growth Hormone?  It would be the analog to the MGH used in the comics, and it seems really convenient that this debuts after a AoS episode that reveals HYDRA is working on a drug to create Inhumans.

6 hours ago, punky said:

So I finally got Netflix am halfway through Daredevil.. and this show is fucking amazing. 

Well, it's going to get better, so hang in there, it's totally worth it slumming it through the amazing episode to get to the brilliant ones!

... Wait

Edited by Jasonmufc
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ruki said:

I heard you guys wanted a Civil War trailer.

MSgUC.gif

• Like 2

Four episodes in on Jessica Jones. They've handled the Purple Man so fucking well, and I love the slower pace.

Also I read a headline for a video that posited that Marvel's TV shows on the whole have better villains than the movies, and I think I have to agree. Kingpin, Purple Man, and even Ward are all more compelling than most of the dudes there to prop the movies up.

• Like 3