The Xbox thread

probablyoliver

Everyone should keep an eye out for a Sanchez for me! I don't know anywhere that has an automatic spawn, the places I've seen suggested online like up the mountains never seemed to work. Driving round Sandy Shores and such places just has me run into the old GTA problem of it spawning nothing but the car you're in.

Everyone should keep an eye out for a Sanchez for me! I don't know anywhere that has an automatic spawn, the places I've seen suggested online like up the mountains never seemed to work. Driving round Sandy Shores and such places just has me run into the old GTA problem of it spawning nothing but the car you're in.

Tried taking the lift up to the top of Mt Chiliad? Usually spawns a couple up there near the lookout point.

We'll all pile in the back of my van, put ours masks on and go Trick or Treating with the shopkeepers. :)

Oh, and I found a Sanchez on the beach near the air base. Seems two guys like to race along the surf so I shot one off.

Of course, Sod's Law then kicked in and some more spawned as I was stealing a Barracks (which you can't put in your garage, boo!) but oddly, what looked like the patterned livery ones I could modify but the ones that looked normal, I couldn't. Oh well.

Tomorrow we should steal a Cargobob and a six seater truck. Lift it up to the top of the Mazebank building, get in it and drive it off the helipad. Last one to bail out and survive is the new champion.