The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I went to the original Wii launch at GAME with my friend who was getting one but I wanted Skyrim. It took about 10 minutes of staff discussions to decide if they would sell a 360 game at the Wii launch.

They sold it me in the end though :)

It's time for my monthly payday dilemma! GTA's a definite buy, I'm not skipping out on that but do I also pick up Far Cry 4 or WWE 2K15? I know Far Cry will be a much, much better game but I also know I'll probably spend a whole butt load of time on WWE. It might not be perfect but it'll keep me occupied in those instances where I'm not sure what to play or I've got a half hour to spare before doing stuff.

Basically what will drop in price more in 2/3 months?

Or do I scrap either of them and just get GTA seeing as I still have Wolfenstein, Evil Within, inFamous, Tomb Raider and Destiny only partly completed?

Man, there's just far, far too many viddy games I want.

Yeah, I figure as much too. Last year I picked up WWE for £20 in a January sale and by that time they'll be enough community creations to fill up the staggering 250 caw slots.

Er...

• Like 1

I suggested the X12 Earforce. Strong, different volume settings for the game and chat and going cheap. You will need to buy an additional wire here: http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/cables-parts/ps4-chat-cable/464

Don't buy the headset direct from Earforce mind you. You can get it half price elsewhere, like CeX.

What is the best headset to get? Going to get someone to pick one up for me at Christmas as the standard one is intermittent at best.

Sony's Gold Wireless Stereo Headset is probably the best one on the market in terms of quality vs price. Standard price for it is $100, it's totally wireless and has built-in simulated surround.

I went USB headset. Yea it's wired but don't gotta worry about the battery dying in the middle of a game

Just ordered a PS4 with Far Cry 4 for £329 on Amazon (I got one of two left if you're quick about it) and I'm probably going to get FIFA 15 from Gumtree or eBay. Already signed up to Boomerang so I'm going to fill in what I've missed (Mordor, Infamous etc.) but what am I missing from PSN? Looking to get:

Transistor

Nidhogg

Rogue Legacy

Octodad

The Swapper

Valiant Heart (maybe, I just really like the art)

Anything on the store I may not know about?