The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Considering the size of the Far Cry 4 install and the 628MB patch, is it still really easy to swap the default hard drive for another one? I have a 1TB drive just waiting to be used for something, may as well make it this.

Yea it's still ready

So what are some games that everyone is waiting for release? I have never been a huge gamer though I've always had the systems but I want to actually get some use out of my playstation 4 so I've got to get into titles I may not have touched in the past. What are some games coming out that I should watch for?

Personally I'm waiting on The Crew (02/12), Evolve (10/02) and The Order: 1886 (17/02). Then there's Silent Hills, Final Fantasy XV, No Man's Sky, MGS V and Whore of the Orient on the horizon with no set release date.

Everyone else is getting their knickers in a twist for Batman: Arkham Knight (02/06), but I'm not too fussed by that, it looks like a carbon copy of the last game and I was a bit disappointed by that one.

There's an open beta on The Crew running from today until Friday, try it for yourself.

When I played the closed beta a few weeks back (admittedly, I didn't put much in), I didn't notice any glaring issues. The servers were up and down, but I don't know whether that was done on purpose or not.

Personally I'm waiting on The Crew (02/12), Evolve (10/02) and The Order: 1886 (17/02). Then there's Silent Hills, Final Fantasy XV, No Man's Sky, MGS V and Whore of the Orient on the horizon with no set release date.

Mykel?

• Like 1

So I drunkenly purchased the digital editions of Assasins creed and Dragon Age the other night. The problem I've got is that Assasins Creed has the dragon age logo on the dash and when I try to play it it starts to load up but kicks me back to the dashboard before it even gets to the main menu. Anyone know what's causing this?

Everyone else is getting their knickers in a twist for Batman: Arkham Knight (02/06), but I'm not too fussed by that, it looks like a carbon copy of the last game and I was a bit disappointed by that one.

Origins was done by a different team, so the hope is that Knight will be a return to form.

I have a hard time caring though, because I'm not really playing a Batman game for new characters. The Arkham Knight villain doesn't really interest me.