The PS4 thread

9 to 5

If you want a game for the ladyfriend, though it is digital, may I recommend Guacamelee? Ladyfriend and I have loved playing that together. Again, LBP3 is fine, but I'd say wait on it until you can get it for about thirty bucks—which, come, say, boxing day you might be able to do. It has its charm and some levels are still loads of fun, but it has A LOT of problems, and they really start to show in co-op/when you've played the level a few times over. We had one sidescrolling level where if we didn't make it to a certin checkpoint in time we literally couldn't progress and had to start the whole level over again—not from a checkpoint, but from the very beginning, which was a good five minutes of level just leading up to getting stuck again and having to restart. And now we're stuck at the shittiest boss ever, where, when we have to switch from one of the characters to another, we LITERALLY DISAPPEAR AND CAN'T TELL WHERE THE FUCK WE ARE. Holy shit I'm remembering how frustrating and horribly glitchy the game is. Christ. Ugh. Again, on the cheap? You can maybe put up with it. But my girlfriend paid $80 and she regrets it so much.

And this happened.

Also, Guacamelee is considerably cheaper than LBP3—and mostly bug free.

FAO Ellis and others...

I need a 1 year plus subscription, as cheap as possible. Instant code preferred.

Go!

This could be worth a look. You get an extra 5% off if you "Like" the site's Facebook page too. I've used the site before and can vouch for its legitimacy, and I can't find anywhere else that's cheaper right now.

The 20th anniversary theme is bloody gorgeous, but its a shame it's not consistent with everything and is just the home screen. If the theme carried over the messages and notifications and friends and everything else it'd be bloody prefect,

• Like 1

They offered me that, turned them down but did think about it. Picked up the white console with Drive Club, TLOU, GTA and CoD AW for £349. Should be able to reclaim £30 of that by selling GTA.

Edited by Dan
  • Like 1

Eh, they where all bundled games. The only choice I had was Destiny or CoD and I already have Destiny on Xbox One. I'll keep Drive Club because I'd be lucky to get £20 for it and my brother is getting it so we can at least try and play online together. Excited The Last of Us though :D