The PS4 thread

9 to 5

The Last of Us is just brilliant. Having such a good time with it.

I'm up to...

...the bit where you get ambushed in the car and crash

See, I'm stuggling to get into this, don't know why, think it's been over hyped and thus I had too high expectations perhaps. It's visually amazing though, looks stunning. Gonna try to get through the story regardless though.

Overhyped? Not possible!

I'm almost willing to bet it won't be fixed before Monday. Sony having to sort out the hacks + thousands of people constantly trying to log in to try their new games/consoles before the end of the Christmas long weekend = stupidly long repair time.

It sucks really. I mean yeah it gives me a chance to do some of the offline stuff for my new games but it's rare I get this much time off.

Edited by Bad News Busch

Xbox was back after a day :(

SOME features are back. The bulk of it (and the most important parts of it) are still down.

It's just sad that they don't have anything better to do than to slightly inconvenience most people. Some people are totally bonkers though. I had a guy try to return his Xbox One because the online was down... on Boxing Day.

• Like 1

The Last of Us is just brilliant. Having such a good time with it.

I'm up to...

...the bit where you get ambushed in the car and crash

Jeez, how much do you guys generally play? I've had the game since November and I'm just a little ways past this part. :(

• Like 1

They had advanced notice of the hack, and its something that has happened to them before, allegedly from the same group. They're at fault for not beefing up their security.