The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I seem to remember getting Infamous for free the last time there was this major an outage. It'd be nice to get something this time too, although this is due to a hacking unlike the other time which was an internal problem.

I thought that last time was an actual hack, whereas this was a DDoS. They stored account information in unencrypted text files so they did anything they could to stop the overwhelmingly negative PR, whereas they'll probably bump anyone affected by this onto a free week of PS+ or something.

I got Destiny for Christmas. Any of you fools still playing it?

Game never did anything for me. I didn't know anyone else with it, aside from some EWBers that I never saw online

I got Destiny for Christmas. Any of you fools still playing it?

It's good fun if you've got friends playing it and the mechanics are tight enough that the arena mode might be worth the money alone but PvE content can be burned through quickly.

I liked it but might be biased as I paid £40 for it, played it to death then traded it in for £42...

I also got Evil Within for Christmas but haven't touched it yet.

All I can gather is that they're doing it purely for the love of causing disruption and getting in the news.

They've been interviewed a few times and they throw in some bullshit about not wanting people to protect companies that can't stop what they're trying to do, trying to change things for the better, yadda yadda.

In other news, I'm going to rape people until they build unrapeable people. That will teach the world! On the plus side, some of you may get a free game if your friend gets raped by me. Not if you do, just if your friend does and it's mildly inconvenient for you.

Happy holidays every one!

In other news, I'm going to rape people until they build unrapeable people. That will teach the world! On the plus side, some of you may get a free game if your friend gets raped by me. Not if you do, just if your friend does and it's mildly inconvenient for you.

You're a fucking idiot. What happened? Couldn't figure out how to make an example using the holocaust?

• Like 11

You are not living up to your name

• Like 2

What an utter tosser you are.

• Like 5

i said a hip

hop

the hippie

the hippie

to the hip hip hoppin you don't stop the rock it

to the bang bang boogie say up

jumped

the boogie

to the rhythm to the boogie the beat

now what you hear is not a test

i'm rappin

to the beat

and me

the groove

and my friends

are gonna try

to move your feet

see i

am

wonder mike

and i like to say hello

to the black

to the white

the red and the brown

the purple and yellow BUT FIRST

i gotta

bang bang

the boogie to the boogie say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie

let's rock

you don't stop

rock the riddle that'll make your body rock

I get what you were going for here rider but maybe this isn't the proper thread for it?