The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I have £144 credit in cex! Settled on Far Cry 4, NBA 2K15 and maybe DriveClub and/or UFC. That'd leave me with £50 after Christmas.

But are prices gonna drop after christmas? Is it worth waiting a few days and then doing it because if everything drops by a few quid I'll kick myself.

Considering you already have a decent stack of games, a little week wait until New Years will probably see some reasonable drops for an item or two.

Are there any big driving games due out soon? I tend to have one on the go at most times, but DriveClub and The Crew didn't get great reviews and Need For Speed has been out for a fair while.

Edited by Captain Condom

Trying to buy MGS:Ground Zeros since its 66% off now...like hell I was going to pay $20 for a glorified demo...and what happens? "Servers are down for maintenance" when I try to update my credit card...way to go Sony

Trying to buy MGS:Ground Zeros since its 66% off now...like hell I was going to pay $20 for a glorified demo...and what happens? "Servers are down for maintenance" when I try to update my credit card...way to go Sony

I'm not sure what you expected from a video game internet service on Christmas Day.

Can't log in to my PSN, nor can I even set up an account for my little brother on his new PS4.

The Last of Us is just brilliant. Having such a good time with it.

I'm up to...

...the bit where you get ambushed in the car and crash

See, I'm stuggling to get into this, don't know why, think it's been over hyped and thus I had too high expectations perhaps. It's visually amazing though, looks stunning. Gonna try to get through the story regardless though.