MLB 2014 Thread

The Buscher

I had to turn it off and play Home Run Derby on The Show. Less star-studded, dullest Derby I can remember. Next year put in Abreu and Trout, please. No more of this zero or one or two home runs a round crap. I couldn't give two-hoots about the All-Star Game, but I've always enjoyed the Derby. But tonight was ass.

Scioscia apparently wasn't fond of the idea. Of course I wouldn't want my stud outfielder potentially messing up his stroke for a trophy and a replica WWE belt either.

Wainwright getting absolutely lit up. Since my team has no chance at making the World Series I'm quite happy with this.

3 runs is not lit up you turd. :angry:

Fernando Rodney has no class.

Early arrow sparks the Trout/Pujols led rally and he gets two arrows back in return. :w00t:

Edited by Pepsi Twist
  • Like 1

Fernando Rodney has no class.

Early arrow sparks the Trout/Pujols led rally and he two arrows back in return. :w00t:

He started the season a little rocky, so I'm hoping it is just a similar start to the second half. Doesn't go unnoticed that his blown save cost me the victory against LD.

Padres send 3B Chase Headley and $1 million to the Yankees in exchange for 3B Yangervis Solarte and P Rafael De Paula.

Based on their production this year it seems like the Yankees are making a lateral at 3B, but Headley was really good 2 years ago and Solarte has started to show why he was a career minor leaguer up until this year. Decent enough experiment to try.