After playing just a little but I think I'm gonna save this as something me and the girlfriend play together. She's been looking for something since Diablo but frankly isn't very good at games so this looks like something she'll enjoy.

• Like 1

You've probably tried this already, but do you leave the console on standby? It might be worth trying a hard reset on either the console or the game application itself. Are you having problems accessing Xbox Live entirely or just the next episode of Game of Thrones?

I did let her kill him and it said I was in the minority oddly enough. I guess more people have played since me.

I don't think it will make a difference. If you didn't let her kill him you will still likely have Daenerys holding you responsible for Beskha going off in the first place. And either way you can justify it by have Beskha explain she was a slave and it was her master, therefore under Dany's logic it was her right to hand out justice.

I killed Deshka's master myself. Then immediately wondered why. That's what I love about this game, make decisions in a heartbeat then regret them.

Had a Red Wedding moment when meeting Whitehill, thought that was it, but then it restarted.

So I played it

So I was feeling really good and then that ending

:( Also I didn't let Beshka kill that guy. Seems I'm in the minority. Do you think it will even make a difference?

I didn't let her kill him either, but knowing TellTale, beyond maybe a few lines of dialogue. I'd be very surprised if it made any difference in the long term.

Also, with the next episode being the penultimate one, I can see us getting a thoroughly bleak ending to lead into the finale. Ultimately, I can see this all ending miserably.

So I played it

So I was feeling really good and then that ending

:( Also I didn't let Beshka kill that guy. Seems I'm in the minority. Do you think it will even make a difference?

I didn't let her kill him either, but knowing TellTale, beyond maybe a few lines of dialogue. I'd be very surprised if it made any difference in the long term.

Also, with the next episode being the penultimate one, I can see us getting a thoroughly bleak ending to lead into the finale. Ultimately, I can see this all ending miserably.

I really hope not. I mean I know what the subject matter is but I always feel a little cheated if nothing positive comes out of the ending

• 2 weeks later...

I've never played any of the Borderlands games but i want to get the season pass for Tales as it's on lowered price at the moment, will i be lost when i don't know anything about the story though?

I have barely played any of the games and I absolutely love it.