The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

The Anfield Wrap apparently broke the news of Divock Origi signing for Liverpool tonight on their live radioshow. The podcast version of which will be available at 8pm tonight.

Meanwhile, seems that Suarez to Barcelona for 75 million is also edging closer but no swap deal for Sanchez.

The Anfield Wrap apparently broke the news of Divock Origi signing for Liverpool tonight on their live radioshow. The podcast version of which will be available at 8pm tonight.

I can hardly wait.

• Like 1

I can hardly wait.

Totes in your wheelhouse, Colly - noted Liverpool fan.

Meanwhile, seems that Suarez to Barcelona for 75 million is also edging closer but no swap deal for Sanchez.

Couple of reliable sources are saying Liverpool won't accept anything less than his release clause (£80m) and Barca have told them they're prepared to meet it.

Only stumbling block now is payment structure and, apparently, trying to convince Sanchez to come the other way.

Edited by Nerf

Uni Lad (Ha!) on Facebook are saying Suarez to Barcelona is done for 63m quid.. I know it's not the most reliable source for sport but they rarely report rumors, just the big deals when they're done.

Uni Lad (Ha!) on Facebook are saying Suarez to Liverpool is done for 63m quid.. I know it's not the most reliable source for sport but they rarely report rumors, just the big deals when they're done.

Bullshit, why would Liverpool pay 63m for a player they already have? <_<

• Like 5