The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

If we can make Flanagan look like a good left back there's hope for players everywhere.

Flanagan doesn't look like a good left back. He is a good left-back. He's the Scouser Cafu!

Don't you mean Cafu is the Brazilian Flanagan :pervert:

• Like 1

• Admin

Swansea have signed Martin Emnes from Middlesbrough permanently on a three-year deal.

Sky Sports understands Leeds United have agreed a deal to sign former Reading goalkeeper Stuart Taylor on a one- year deal.
Queens Park Rangers have made an undisclosed bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles, according to Sky sources. Harry Redknapp, who has already agreed a deal in principal for Rio Ferdinand, is understood to have offered the Championship club in the region of £4m for Lascelles. Alejandro Faurlin has signed a new one-year deal.
Burnley have signed Matt Gilks on a two-year contract after the goalkeeper left Blackpool. Defender Michael Duff has signed a new one-year deal.

Lazio have signed Marco Parolo.

Fulham have signed defender Kay Voser from FC Basel on a two-year contract.

Bolton have signed free agent Dean Moxey after he was released by Crystal Palace.

Liverpool have been briefing friendly journos that the only "deal" for Suarez includes Alexis. The idea that Sanchez only wants to go to Arsenal or Juventus is being pushed by Catalan media to add pressure.

I remember last year that any deal with Bale almost definitely included Di Maria and Coentrao. Don't get your hopes up. :(

Suarez "deal agreed" with Barca according to The Mirror. This includes a fee for Alexis being involved, or a higher one if he decides against the move. We'll see.

Also, United must pay 37m if they want to sign William Carvalho. Really can't see that happening. It's money that could be better spent on a centre back. We still need a centre back or two, don't you know!

Suarez "deal agreed" with Barca according to The Mirror. This includes a fee for Alexis being involved, or a higher one if he decides against the move. We'll see.

I'd hope Sanchez comes as part of the deal. I mean, 80 million would be lovely too, but that would mean Liverpool have at least one striker in to replace Suarez.

Even though I am not overly bothered anymore. I will miss watching Suarez be brilliant at football though.