WWE 2k15

The Buscher

I don't regret buying it at all. It has it's issues but I still thing gameplay wise it's one of the best engines yet. There is a good amount of content and even though it's missing some stuff, it's still totally worth the money.

I spent $135 plus tax for the Hulkamania Edition and the Showcase Season Pass, and I'll be buying the NXT pack for sure, if not the other ones as well. I definitely feel like it was worth my money. The gameplay itself is great, it looks good for the most part, and it's been a blast to play. It's getting regular rotation in my PS4 with MLB 14 and Rocksmith right now.

Singles matches are easily the best they've ever been imo. Every other area of the game needs work though, but it's still my favourite WWE game for a while. NXT being featured is a huge plus and I hope they continue to be... Itami, Balor, Owens, Breeze etc in next year would be awesome. It'd be really lame if guys like Zayn and Neville aren't even in next year, but if they improve and expand career mode, then I think NXT will still be featured.

Every year people complain that they need to overhaul the game. Now they've finally done it and those same people still aren't happy. I think gameplay is the best it's ever been personally.

I wouldn't really call what they've done an 'overhaul'. To me it plays preeeeeeeety much the same as it has done for the last few years. Yeah, there's a couple nice new animations and the stamina system is quite good (emphasis on the 'quite', it's a long way off from being perfect but it's a start) but it plays very much like it did last year as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

Every year people complain that they need to overhaul the game. Now they've finally done it and those same people still aren't happy. I think gameplay is the best it's ever been personally.

I wouldn't really call what they've done an 'overhaul'. To me it plays preeeeeeeety much the same as it has done for the last few years. Yeah, there's a couple nice new animations and the stamina system is quite good (emphasis on the 'quite', it's a long way off from being perfect but it's a start) but it plays very much like it did last year as far as I'm concerned.

Exactly. They slowed the pacing down making it feel less arcade-y and more like a simulation, it finally feels like there is impact behind punches and kicks, they introduced the stamina system (which is great) as well as the chain wrestling (which I feel is unnecessary and breaks the flow of the game which is why I turned it off). But to call that an "overhaul" would be highly exaggerated. The WWE games have always pretty much played the same (with a few new tweaks in every iteration of the game to keep it fresh).

I personally like the chain wrestling that typically starts matches out, it goes away pretty quickly after two or three wins depending on your superstar (as I've really still only played career mode). It sort of gives each match a variety to start with a more strategic flare then just running straight, trying to get the upper-hand or momentum off the bat.

Haven't played this much in the last two weeks but gonna try and get back into it, probably start with downloading the new stuff and perhaps playing Universe mode a bit, followed by Rivalries or whatever it's called. Any word on what DLC will be available for that mode if any?

I really wish they'd release an update that changes attires and adds new music. I'm fine with it shipping out of date, but it's 2014, there should be no problem with keeping stuff like themes up to date. GTA can throw in new content seemingly at will, and NBA gets living rosters.

I remember reading an interview where that's planned to be in next year. It's no excuse, to say that the team had to do a lot to get the game even up and running (and it shows, with a lot of content you'd expect to be in there missing), but at least for the attires, you can just download stuff. It took me about a half-hour to find updated Rollins, Ambrose, The New Day, Cesaro, Zayn, Neville, and Ziggler yesterday. Also grabbed Itami, Owens, and Balor.

• Like 1

I'm just saying, it cannot be that hard to upload themes WWE already owns. I shouldn't have to wait a year for that feature, just patch them in, it shouldn't come out to even a 1gb update.