Champions League 2014/15

DFF

Welp. I wanted Arsenal to qualify because a) Monaco didn't play well at all and b) my Dad's an Arsenal fan, but I guess they left themselves too much to do after the first leg. Now it's up to City tomorrow to make sure we actually have an English team in the quarter finals...

(We're fucked :()

I didn't see the game aside from the first 20mins or so, but it went the way I was expecting. Actually thought Arsenal had a chance of qualifying too. But Wenger can't have any complaints. Monaco were clinical in the first leg, and Arsenal (Giroud in particular) wasted a host of chances. It was clear Monaco would set up defensively last night.

Definitely watching Barca-Man City tonight. Don't think City will go through.

Arsenal should have really won that game by a higher scoreline. But they fucked it up in the first leg and only have themselves to blame cause of it.

When was the last time no English teams advanced past the first knockout round? Bad year for the English teams if City don't advance.

Edited by DavidMarrio